Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > NEW MEXICO

Old 09-29-2010, 08:22 AM
REBEL

thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
thebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from ARthebigtreeman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm still here bro! The gov't is keeping me super busy but work really dies off after September 30. I'll be back online more after tomorrow.

I heard that I got "referred" for the ABQ job. Getting referred is the first big hurdle. We'll see if I get an interview. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

Rebel #335

Old 09-29-2010, 08:28 AM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

good luck , hope it pans out , intellicast is showing a 34% chance of snow by next friday.....................getting close..............
Old 09-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Prospect

mackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Not to rain on your parade down there but I think we will have a late snow and am going for November 20th as the first snow riding day. Put me in the pool and I will try and win it again this year!
Old 09-29-2010, 03:16 PM
Prospect

mackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from ARmackenzie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Have you fired up the Turbo?
Old 09-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Prospect

Are we ready for some SNOW?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snowmobiling crash on el diablo 1.JPG (97.5 KB, 47 views)
Old 09-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Prospect

Or do we want a few more weeks of SUN? The mountain in the background is calling...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wakboarding 1.JPG (87.1 KB, 44 views)
Old 09-29-2010, 05:16 PM
REBEL

boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP
boondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLPboondocking fool Offical PLP

great pics , I remember that day when full throttle flipped on knife edge , it will start snowing late next week bud , $100 bet.................
Old 09-29-2010, 06:50 PM
Prospect

The bets on.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:33 AM
Prospect

Mr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from ARMr.Magoo Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by boondocking fool View Post
hey mr magoo , heard your out for the season , torn shoulder , is that true.........................
I find out next week how bad.
Its feeling good I hope I am OK by Dec. when it snows
Old 09-30-2010, 08:44 AM
REBEL

wish you luck , stay away from them damn horses , its gonna snow before december..........................
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > NEW MEXICO

Tags
cumbres, rosedale motorsports