Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE ARENA > DEVIANT SLED

DEVIANT SLED www.deviantsled.com

Old 09-16-2010, 07:09 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
Default SCHOOLED AGAIN!!!!!!!

video rocks...sweet stuff George keep them coming!!!!!!!

I like the part where chris picks his line!!!maybe touch more on that in next vid.....

Last edited by firecatguy; 09-26-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:43 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Picked one up at Haydays, nice work. Like the slo-mo stuff.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:32 PM

Watched it this afternoon, learned a lot, not that I will ever be able to execute any of it Really cool vid!
Old 10-10-2010, 10:05 PM
WELCOME WAGON

Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP
Ollie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLPOllie Offical PLP

Great job.
Bought the last 2 and will buy the next one.

Member #81
Old 10-12-2010, 08:41 AM
REBEL

Hammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLP
Hammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLPHammertime Offical PLP

Bought both and can't wait to do that bull dogin or whatever they called it when they showed the calf wrestling. Looks easy i'm sure I'll be worn out before i pull one off.
Rebel #1353
2011 TM8
Old 10-21-2010, 02:08 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Tried to do the bull dozer dog or what ever on BMX bike today. Doesn't too well. Need a sled and snow...
Old 10-28-2010, 10:44 AM
Prospect

snoluver1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnoluver1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnoluver1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnoluver1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnoluver1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnoluver1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnoluver1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnoluver1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

These guys keep giving away all the tricks of the trade and pretty soon I won't look as cool in front of my friends! Heck, they may even get to be better than me if they keep watchin this stuff, then wuda I got??

Seriously though, I think Schooled Again has got to be the best sledding video ever made so far. Awesome cinematography, decent music and you can actually learn something if you pay attention. A+++
Old 11-01-2010, 11:10 PM
PRO FLUFFER

Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The video was top notch, watched it twice already in the past 2 days. Keep up the good work.

"Confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar"
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamFiftySeven
Old 11-01-2010, 11:13 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkinz View Post
The video was top notch, watched it twice already in the past 2 days. Keep up the good work.
What?! Twice in 2 days! You must be anxious for the snow man!
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 11-01-2010, 11:23 PM
PRO FLUFFER

Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITEOUT View Post
What?! Twice in 2 days! You must be anxious for the snow man!
Just a little...been waiting patiently since April.

I need some snow!

"Confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar"
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamFiftySeven
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE ARENA > DEVIANT SLED