Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO

Old 02-17-2011, 02:54 PM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk88GT View Post
Looks like it's snowing good out there now. I can't wait. Leaving tomorrow!
Leave NOW, tomorrow will be a great day to ride More precip for the weekend. Is this just a weekend trip? Monday should be epic snow and sun.
Old 02-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Just Got Here

CANNONMAN Must Ride a Pro

Mesa got about 8" overnight and it has been snowing on and off all day. Tree riding is excellant right now. Meadows a little hard as wind has been blowing quite a bit. Tons of snow in the trees.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:27 PM

Blk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Mtn Rider View Post
Leave NOW, tomorrow will be a great day to ride More precip for the weekend. Is this just a weekend trip? Monday should be epic snow and sun.
Have to work tomorrow. Leaving after work. I've got a cabin booked @ Thunder Mountain Lodge (Thanks again Mark!) to ride Sun-Thurs!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:48 AM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP

Quote:
Have to work tomorrow. Leaving after work. I've got a cabin booked @ Thunder Mountain Lodge (Thanks again Mark!) to ride Sun-Thurs!
If you guys get tired of the Mesa and want to ride the real mtns just let me know. I can take you to untracked places most people never see. It does require a 2 hr drive south, about 1 hr to Montrose and just over an hour to the parking lot after that.

You wont see many people during the week on the Mesa, should be nice.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:14 AM

Blk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I appreciate the offer, I'll let you know if we get bored, lol
Old 02-18-2011, 08:29 AM
Just Got Here

slopoke is an unknown quantity at this point

you won't
Old 02-18-2011, 08:44 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopoke View Post
you won't
Haha..

My riding buddy and I swore it off for at least another four years after our ride there the other day. It doesn't hold a candle to the San Juans, to each his own I guess.

Last edited by Red Mtn Rider; 02-18-2011 at 09:38 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Mtn Rider View Post
Haha..

My riding buddy and I swore it off for at least another four years after our ride there the other day. It doesn't hold a candle to the San Juans, to each his own I guess.
Maybe we'll go there next time, but I hate driving every day to go riding.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:33 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Maybe we'll go there next time, but I hate driving every day to go riding.
You will love the mesa. By Sunday morning you should have at least 2, probably 3, feet of freshie on a nice base. The sun will come out Monday and all will be right with the world. Enjoy!
Old 02-18-2011, 03:04 PM

2-3 feet will be fine for my M7 with a 162......

Not so good for my buddy with his Crossfire 1000 with a 128.

mwuahahahahahahaha
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO