Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO

Old 10-24-2010, 08:55 PM

Qreiff Has earned a rub and tug from ARQreiff Has earned a rub and tug from ARQreiff Has earned a rub and tug from ARQreiff Has earned a rub and tug from ARQreiff Has earned a rub and tug from ARQreiff Has earned a rub and tug from ARQreiff Has earned a rub and tug from ARQreiff Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Keep us in the loop on "premier" dates please Kristy.

www.QCPerformanceonline.com

~ Legend Oil Dealer ~
Old 12-26-2010, 05:19 PM

mgrove1983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Grand Mesa conditions

Got up on the top today, Snow conditions are getting real good. After this storm that is coming through this week should make it awesome!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:39 PM
"Wannabe Head Numpty"

Location: Pocatello, ID / One foot on either side of the "LINE"
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP
Crashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLPCrashleroux Offical PLP

Where are all the GM peeps at? I need updates people.

[20-03, 08:15] Adrenaline Revolution Lionel, Can you make it so that every time H2 types Numpty or Sheeple or whatever term he uses to antagonize people it would read "I'm an idiot" or something like that? !
Old 02-14-2011, 10:28 AM

Blk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Any updates? Heading out Friday....
Old 02-14-2011, 02:27 PM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk88GT View Post
Any updates? Heading out Friday....
Riding the mesa tomorrow. I will report back after the ride I think by Fri we are looking at more weather rolling through.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:14 PM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP

Right now the call is for significant snowfall Wed night and Thurs letting up Fri and Sat am when a second front comes through with MORE SNOW
Old 02-14-2011, 07:31 PM
Just Got Here

slopoke is an unknown quantity at this point

RMR, I didn't think you rode the Mesa. It's really good up there right now and as you mentioned, about to get even better. We have been up there a lot recently! How is OC?

Jeff
Old 02-15-2011, 06:43 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopoke View Post
RMR, I didn't think you rode the Mesa. It's really good up there right now and as you mentioned, about to get even better. We have been up there a lot recently! How is OC?

Jeff
I was invited to ride up there by RPrecision (Charles). He and his wife are staying up there this week, my buddy Randy and I are going up and riding with them this morning. Just a change of scenery

Rest assured I will be up on Red Mtn within the week I went over the pass Sunday night and NOBODY has been riding it. Depending on how this storm moves through I may ride between storms on Friday or just wait for both dumps and ride next Monday.

If we get a decent day over the weekend I would be up for a ride if you can get out.

I think it has been four years since I rode the mesa, so I was being honest
Old 02-16-2011, 06:15 AM
REBEL

Current snow conditions for the mesa... The trails are freshly groomed. The "hill climbs" are heavily tracked out and the old tracks are hard as a rock. The trees and boondocking were pretty epic. The obstacles are well covered, nobody hit or damaged anything. I would guess there is 4-6ft of good base. I could crawl through the trees slowly when necessary without getting buried. You have to look a little for the fresh tracks but there are there.

Not a powder day but a darn good day of riding until I ended up down by Powderhorn, on a ski trail, low on fuel, hopped on the road, rolled it, twisted my ankle, but made it back by about 4pm under my own power.

The wind is blowing pretty good right now, hopefully that next storm is rolling in
Old 02-17-2011, 12:13 PM

Blk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Looks like it's snowing good out there now. I can't wait. Leaving tomorrow!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO