Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO

Old 11-24-2010, 06:08 AM

coyote9090 All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory

how about a current update is it good to go yet?
Old 11-24-2010, 01:34 PM
REBEL

PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR
PJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from ARPJ-Hunter Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote9090 View Post
how about a current update is it good to go yet?
Peeps have been riding up there and Buff the last week or so. I'm hoping to head up Saturday.

JR: "By the time I got to Omaha to pick up my new sled, I was so tired I thought the Care Bears were my co-pilots."
Old 11-27-2010, 08:45 PM

Grizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from ARGrizzly1 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmeat View Post
So anyways.

Taking bets on the day we can actually ride pow at RE.

10000 to 1 odds say December 23rd.

Any takers?
Sure, I will take you up on that......say your sled or mine....crap, you lose. Are you delivering or do I have to pick it up??
SoCoCrew
Jeep Rubicon
http://peakbackcountrysupply.com
Life is good!
Old 12-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Prospect

Rick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Rick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Rode RE today, pretty good for early season. Some of tha higher peaks could use some pow, but I was able to avoid all tha rocks,

About 6" freshies, decent base. Fresh tracks all day.

But it's getting crowded. I saw 2 other sledders.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:14 PM
REBEL

Rprecision Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Rprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from ARRprecision Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Rode RE today, pretty good for early season. Some of tha higher peaks could use some pow, but I was able to avoid all tha rocks,

About 6" freshies, decent base. Fresh tracks all day.

But it's getting crowded. I saw 2 other sledders.
wait till tomarrow morning

09 M8 153" Sno-Pro, SLP

06 M7 141"

http://avalanche.state.co.us/pub_bc.php?zone_id=-1

http://www.whiteriverforestalliance.com/

"Never underestimate man's determination to be free"
- A. Watkins

Follow my sledding Insanity http://www.youtube.com/user/Rprecision?feature=mhum
Old 12-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Just Got Here

snowmach is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ears

rode on friday....plenty of pow...specially to the north.....best early dec conditions in a while...the fields down by hy 40 were a little thin but not bad...go north and it gets deep fast....hit nothing under the snow
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resize of Image-01.jpg (72.0 KB, 214 views)
File Type: jpg Resize of Image-02.jpg (44.7 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg Resize of Image-03.jpg (98.3 KB, 210 views)
Old 12-05-2010, 06:30 PM

WSS is an unknown quantity at this point

Couple of pics from today's ride. Pretty good snow for this early in the season.

A sled may not make that much noise when it falls but the guy under it sure does.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (54.5 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (36.8 KB, 187 views)
Old 12-11-2010, 11:16 AM

WSS is an unknown quantity at this point

Rode yesterday. Started to dump around 2 pm. Looks like Monday would be the epic day.

Also the parking lot was already a disorganized disaster. The parking patrol is going to have a panic attack!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (63.1 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (73.5 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (54.3 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg 12.jpg (68.4 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (62.0 KB, 138 views)
Old 12-11-2010, 05:17 PM

mmaxcarver Graveler Wishes he was you

What's up with all the upside down sleds Tyler.... We had a great day yesterday too until Mark's diamond drive locked up about 6 miles from the trailhead, just when the blizzard rolled, we had to go up and get it today, who knows if it will ever roll again... Big thanks to the guys who helped us lift it into the back of Mark's truck... Zero visibility yesterday, not fun trying to get back on the "2 up Nytro", who's the new groomer who changed the first mile of marked trail coming out of muddy creek???? Ole Blue did quite well towing the dead weight 6 miles thru all the incredible fresh powder today although probably put an extra 1000 premature miles on the engine...
Old 12-11-2010, 09:17 PM
REBEL

Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Dogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from ARDogmeat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

7 gallons of gas in 24 miles today at RE.

LOL.

Sore .... so very sore
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO