Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails

Cocktails The Drink that Go with the grub

Old 01-19-2011, 03:15 PM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
Mr and mrs T's is crap. Just sayin
its mt secret recipe
Old 03-05-2011, 09:41 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
Mmmm enjoying a nice BM right now!
Well why dont ya just let us know when ur done wiping yourself too
Old 12-01-2014, 02:59 PM
Prospect

Clayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from ARClayton Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I drink an awful lot of this during football season.

Start with a 64 OZ plastic bottle of Campbell tomato juice. Open and use the top 6 OZ or so for a couple of red beers.

Juice 3 limes

2 TSP of black pepper
2 TSP of Beaver Extra Hot Horseradish
2 TSP of Tabasco
2 TSP of Worcestershire
4 TSP of A-1

Add mix to your tomato juice and shake. I prefer to let it sit in the fridge for 24 hours. Add vodka or gin and garnish to taste.
Old 12-14-2014, 06:33 PM
REBEL

Elkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from ARElkaholic4life Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I just bought a bottle of mr & mrs T's "bold and spicy" This is the first time I've ever tried it. I'll be honest when I say that I'd rather lick a dogs butt than finish this bottle. Spicy V8 alone is better than this crap
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails