Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails

Cocktails The Drink that Go with the grub

Old 06-17-2010, 03:12 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
Default Bloody Mary's

Let's hear some of your guy's recipe's for them. I had my buddy 777 come over for a BBQ this last weekend and he makes a mean one.

Just thought Id see what everyone else does.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:38 PM
REBEL

Anylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLP
Anylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLPAnylizer Offical PLP

I"ve had a few pretty good ones, but this stuff is pretty hard to beat. I mix the Habenaro with the Original at about a 50/50 mix....... ooo spicy and probably the best, most consistant BloodyMary ever.

http://www.freshies.com/index.php/co...ody-mary-mixes

A.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:20 AM
SENILE MEMBER

Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP
Grizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLPGrizzz Offical PLP

Worthless without clams!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_%28cocktail%29

Easy on the celery salt, using spicy green beans instead of celery and lots o tobasco!
Rebel #52
My Friends call me "Randy" , the rebels can as well as I consider them to be above acquaintance status!
Proudly stolen from Eric W "My strength is the strength of ten for my heart is pure"
Old 12-06-2010, 11:23 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

Bacon Vodka
Old 12-07-2010, 08:23 AM
REBEL

buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR
buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzz View Post
Worthless without clams!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar_%28cocktail%29

Easy on the celery salt, using spicy green beans instead of celery and lots o tobasco!
X2 I use green olives and Johnny's salt just a pinch and the key ingrediant is Grey Goose Vodka. The spicy green beans sounds awesome
Old 12-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Prospect

Carpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Carpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from ARCarpainter29 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Try adding 1/2 shot of A-1 steak sauce, with a full shot of Guiness. Epic.
Old 12-11-2010, 05:55 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

A real bloody mary is made with gin. That's all of the secrets you'll get outta me.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 12-13-2010, 09:32 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpainter29 View Post
Try adding 1/2 shot of A-1 steak sauce, with a full shot of Guiness. Epic.
FAIL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post
A real bloody mary is made with gin. That's all of the secrets you'll get outta me.
That's more than I was gonna give em...

But I will leave with this. Asparagus.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Prospect

Cornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from ARCornholio Has earned a rub and tug from AR

try to locate the Alaskan made Smoked Salmon Vodka..
Old 12-23-2010, 06:40 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

come on bt and 777 give it...i have a new found love for bloodys....but MRT mix is not doing it for me......
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails