Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Seafood

Old 05-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowizard View Post
[B]QUOTE

Aren't they awful hard to keep them lit?
Hahahahhahah!
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...

Last edited by 777; 05-15-2010 at 05:21 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
Gonna give this a try as soon as I get my good friend 777 to get me some.

Anyone done it?

Don't worry, I have the recipe covered too.

Real slow till they pop, then half shell em' fill them with garlic butter, sea salt some with hot sauce and all with parmesan cheese cook till desired or really stoned whichever happens first.

P.S. I'm not going to get "you" some, I will get US some.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 05-18-2010, 04:53 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post

Real slow till they pop, then half shell em' fill them with garlic butter, sea salt some with hot sauce and all with parmesan cheese cook till desired or really stoned whichever happens first.

I can deal with that!
Old 05-18-2010, 10:32 PM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post

You can use some salsa too. Damm now im hungry
Old 05-19-2010, 12:57 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticBoy View Post
You can use some salsa too. Damm now im hungry
We need to have a "westside" BBQ this summer!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:05 PM
Prospect

600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR600PS Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default before & after

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 007.jpg (99.6 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 008.jpg (46.3 KB, 33 views)
Old 06-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Harlot

HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP
HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH....CAN COME OVER?? THAT LOOKS YUMMMMMY
Old 06-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

just a little garlic butter and mmmm followed with shot of your favorite.......Whiskey.....or whatever..
Old 06-19-2010, 08:35 PM
Kween Kiliki Liki Margarita

kiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLP
kiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLPkiliki Offical PLP

Hey BT found this online. Have fun . . .

Smoked Oysters
I've been smoking oysters for the past 5 years. It's a Christmas tradition and they only last till shortly after the new year. These little jewels are even loved by people who don't like em fixed any other way.
Now mind you, this is a super secret recipe and only a few have ever pulled it out of me. I thought it would be time for more people to enjoy this delicacy. So here goes...

1. I buy 4 - 1/2 gal containers of extra smalls from Olympia Oyster Co out of Shelton. Be prepared, this runs me about $25 per half gal. that's why I only smoke these once a year.

2. I bring them home, rinse them off and drain.

3. The brine consists of the following

OYSTER BRINE
1/2 GAL OYSTERS
6 C WATER
1 C KOSHER SALT
1 C BROWN SUGAR
1/3 C SOY SAUCE
1 HANDFUL DRY ONION
1 TEAS LIQUID GARLIC
OPTIONAL 1/4 C DARK RUM

Boil slowly for 10 to 30 minutes depending on the amount of flavor you want.

4. Remove and drain in colander (you know, one of those bowels with holes) dry with paper towels and then coat with olive oil.

5. Smoke for about 4 to 10 hours depending on smoker and preference. I use apple and alder pucks in a Bradly smoker. Just watch them. The bottom racks will have faster smoked oysters than the uppers. I rotate them around about every two hours.

6. Finally, I keep about a half gallon in the fridge and vacuum seal and freeze the rest. I've never had to worry about how long they last in the freezer, like I said they are all gone shortly after the new years. The best way to eat them is fresh out of the smoker, still warm with a cold six pack of beer!! Waa hoo!

Note: I bought chrome plated racks that have smaller gaps than the smoker racks do. The oysters shrink when you brine them and again when they are smoked. Don't let them fall through the racks.

Team Idaho Militia

Old 06-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Harlot

HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP
HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP

BUST A NUT AT THE BCR HUT?.................HAHAHAHAHAH!!! NICE
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Seafood