Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails

Cocktails The Drink that Go with the grub

Old 08-11-2010, 01:05 AM
REBEL

ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP
ArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLPArcticBoy Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
Fixed it for yea!!!
Thanks
Old 09-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Prospect

Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
This sh!t is BAD NEWS!!
DragonBlue, were you there at that last party? The apple pie was.....

PE

'06 Ram CTD
'91YJ
'11 PRO
'08 D7

This is America, if you don't like it, go conquer another country, and start your own.

I'll keep my God, my guns and my freedom, Barry can keep his 'change'
Old 09-27-2010, 04:02 PM
creepy stalker

ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP
ccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLPccoleman77 Offical PLP

First time I ever had apple pie I went out to the rez with a couple buddies I played football with who were from there. It was dickinson ND and about 12 below with a thirty mile an hour wind. 35 miles from town and I was scared chitless because they were drinking the stuff going 60 on dirt roads and shooting a .243 out the window at road signs. The girl I was with and I tried walking home. They decided to stop being dumb chits for ten minutes took us to one of their parents house left us and went back out. We had to wait in a house with people we didn't know for my roommate to come out with my truck and pick us up. Really chitty night. The taste of the the stuff reminds me of that and just doesn't taste good....
Yup!... It got so bad that a fellow that liked to, you know, smoke a little grass or drink a little ripple. Crow like a rooster! Maybe challenge the mayor's son to a gentlemen's duel, is uncouth, "Against God!" more like bad for real estate values.So we had to go!
Old 10-30-2010, 10:27 AM

So....made a batch up for a Halloween party tonight....drank a little last night. Oh good God that chit is good...And yeah it will fawk you up in a hurry.
Old 10-30-2010, 10:41 AM
Prospect

BackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from ARBackCountryBabe Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Agreed - This sh!t is BAD NEWS!!

I think I'll stay with my strawberry moonshine instead.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:07 PM
"Super Star Wife I Have"

HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR
HUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from ARHUNDO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Express View Post
DragonBlue, were you there at that last party? The apple pie was.....

PE
I think her first experience with apple pie may have made a negative impression...
#13....
Old 11-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Captain Stick Head

76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP
76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP76FoMoCo Offical PLP

just has some the other night for the first time and i could see how this could F you up in the cold with a warm glass.

or in a flask in the muff pot?
Old 11-05-2010, 05:08 AM
"Virgin Destroyer"

xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP
xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccoleman77 View Post
First time I ever had apple pie I went out to the rez with a couple buddies I played football with who were from there. It was dickinson ND and about 12 below with a thirty mile an hour wind. 35 miles from town and I was scared chitless because they were drinking the stuff going 60 on dirt roads and shooting a .243 out the window at road signs. The girl I was with and I tried walking home. They decided to stop being dumb chits for ten minutes took us to one of their parents house left us and went back out. We had to wait in a house with people we didn't know for my roommate to come out with my truck and pick us up. Really chitty night. The taste of the the stuff reminds me of that and just doesn't taste good....
most important.Did you get any?

pie that is.

makes for a better memory.

2015 T3 summit X 163-3 inch Roosterbuilt R&D machine. The Trainer.

Crazy as a squirrel, nutty in the brain.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:41 AM
REBEL

yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
yammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from ARyammadog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Danger, Danger....MUST be portion controlled!!! It tastes soooo good that by the time you think you're done with apple pie...it's way done with you!! Luckily my wife dragged me to the RV when I got introduced at CG's party....
Old 11-06-2010, 06:40 PM
Prospect

yeah, you were pretty lit.... ha! and you got up and left awful early too.

PE

'06 Ram CTD
'91YJ
'11 PRO
'08 D7

This is America, if you don't like it, go conquer another country, and start your own.

I'll keep my God, my guns and my freedom, Barry can keep his 'change'
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Cocktails