Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL

BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL Dark Side Apparel and more...

Old 05-07-2010, 03:17 PM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Default New Store for Apparel

Store is done for all you Rebels. This will make the process easier for all of us. Please bare with us as we are new and trying to make sure you get all your BCR gear here... The tab is at the TOP in the bar right next to Classifieds. Thanks again to all of you for helping us succeed.... Please go take a peek and let us know what you like...
Old 05-07-2010, 03:45 PM
"I'm PROfichant"

RMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from AR
RMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRMKlumsy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

if were gonna be internet geeks, we gotta be able to rep our sites. you guys rock!
But when it's good, it's really good so whats a little abuse?
Old 09-30-2010, 07:11 AM
Banned

IMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from ARIMSICK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

new store is up.

if not..... PM twisted boost.

Chad is the fashionista!!!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 04:44 PM
BCR STAFF

Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Adrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from ARAdrenaline Junkey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Good thing I need a hoodie to wear to the snowest show next month
Old 10-11-2010, 08:11 PM
REBEL

SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP
SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkey View Post
Good thing I need a hoodie to wear to the snowest show next month
Just put my order in yesterday for a Hat, Hoodie, and T-Shirt for the BloWest Show!
We will survive!

Marty
Rebel #87

Utah Avalanche Center.

I finally found the pot under the rainbow & wouldn't you know it...some asshole has already smoked it!
Old 10-14-2010, 09:43 PM
REBEL

SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP
SummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLPSummitX1000 Offical PLP

Got my order today! It all looks great!! Can't wait to wear it all to the SW show!!! Thanks Chad!!!
We will survive!

Marty
Rebel #87

Utah Avalanche Center.

I finally found the pot under the rainbow & wouldn't you know it...some asshole has already smoked it!
Old 09-14-2011, 09:17 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

On the Jersey. Can I get it sent without the name on the back? I have a sponsor that can stitch my name on the back. Lasts a bit longer than silk screening.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 09-14-2011, 09:25 AM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 View Post
On the Jersey. Can I get it sent without the name on the back? I have a sponsor that can stitch my name on the back. Lasts a bit longer than silk screening.
yes.
Old 09-16-2011, 11:08 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 View Post
Yes it does and they are not silk screening it will never come off.... Quality stuff Mac....
Old 09-17-2011, 10:36 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Good to know. As for the sizes, do they run large or small? I have the ski-doo "killer bee" hockey jersey in 2xl that I use for warmer days. Looking to do the same with this one.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SITE RULES, ANNOUNCEMENTS and MEMBER INPUT > BACKCOUNTRYREBELS.COM APPAREL