Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Products of interest

Old 05-04-2010, 08:40 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Custom Rigs

I don't have a custom pit yet but i keep telling myself 'one of these days'

post'em if you got'em I need ideas
Old 05-05-2010, 04:36 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
I don't have a custom pit yet but i keep telling myself 'one of these days'

post'em if you got'em I need ideas
I'll get some pics of my buds homemade smoker here in a couple weeks. He will be smoking pig and chicken for about 200 people and damn does it taste good...especially the next day after it smokes again all morning
Old 05-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

they say smoked meat is best after refigerated...opens up the pores and penetrates deeper, I guess I dont have a palate as extent as to differentiate between the two but a couple years ago I smoked a turkey and leftovers went FAST

we got a pressure cooker/smoker at work and it gets used all day about everyday. I got an awesome brine recipe for smoked salmon, We use it on large batches (20-25lbs) but I dont think it would be to hard to figure out a recipe for one or 2 filets
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Products of interest