Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Sauces and marinades

Old 05-03-2010, 08:14 AM
" Boo's Life Coach Student "

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP
Default Sweet Baby Ray's

Nuf said!

Cheap and tasty!

Bought it at both Wal-mart and Menards, good stuff!!!

Roughrider Snowmobile Club
Old 05-03-2010, 08:19 AM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Cheap, Yes. Tasty....sorta I guess. I get mine from a local guy who has a sandwich business, mucho better. I'm no sauce expert and willing to try new ones.
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 05-03-2010, 08:53 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Always have some in the fridge here.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:13 AM
Harlot

HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP
HELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLPHELLBILLY Offical PLP

NOM-NOM-NOM!!!! I GET THE SUPER SIZE DUO BOTTLES AT COSCO
Old 05-03-2010, 09:18 AM

Rob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLPRob1334 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITEOUT View Post
Cheap, Yes. Tasty....sorta I guess. I get mine from a local guy who has a sandwich business, mucho better. I'm no sauce expert and willing to try new ones.
Agreed. My uncle use to make some stuff down in Iowa and maybe Doc has heard of it, Spoonman's BBQ. He use to make it afterhours at one of his Bonanza restaurants he owned, stuff was really good and was kind of a local favorite, not sure if he still makes it....

Gotta love local stuff, they have a pride of Dakota outfit here that sells only local stuff and try to support some of these little opperations as much as possible, some really good homemade stuff for sure!!!!

Old 05-03-2010, 01:27 PM
REBEL

buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR
buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITEOUT View Post
Just curious what place you are talking about? Might have to give it a try
Old 05-03-2010, 01:57 PM

Tsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARTsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARTsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARTsnow Has earned a rub and tug from ARTsnow Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sweet baby Rays... It is great...! very good bbq sauce.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Walkin' tall machine gun man

Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Doc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from ARDoc Has earned a rub and tug from AR

sweet baby rays is a decent sauce....call me crazy but i like finishing off my ribs with a little famous daves devils spit. If you get the ribs to soak up the apple sweetness with a little brown sugar and applewood that devils spit just adds a tasty little bite the ties it all togother

what part of IA was it made in? can't say I've ever heard of it but in Algona there is a place that makes Countryside BBQ sauce which is sweet and great for searing chops in Also makes the best pulled pork
Old 05-03-2010, 02:56 PM

He use to make it out of Waterloo.

Uncle hasn't brought any back in a while, he use to bring a few cases back for everyone when he'd come home to visit. Me thinks it never got the exposure but dam that stuff was good....

Old 05-03-2010, 03:09 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

I love Rays on pork chops....good stuff
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > THE BUTCHER SHOP > Sauces and marinades