Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON

Old 04-04-2011, 08:23 PM
Prospect

BIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Yes you do, LOL If we have a short weekend again we will hit the blues. 3 day weekend means MONTANA riding.. Love to meet up with people that know the area. Good thing we had a backtracker with us saturday, we really got turned around boondocking in unfamilier terrain... sure had fun.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Prospect

BIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Here are a couple pics from 4-2-11 at Tollgate.
Me

and Shelley

Old 04-04-2011, 10:47 PM

foxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Let me know when you head this way again. I ride Tollgate alot, also Halfway too. Haven't been over the Bluewood area in awhile.

http://www.snackerpackers.com ~ That custom baggie for those cookers
Old 04-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Prospect

We usually don't know about over time until wednesday. I will let you know. Thanks, Mike n Shelley
Old 04-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Prospect

Loooooks like we are heading to Tollgate saturday. Not enough time to run home....
Old 04-07-2011, 11:44 PM

foxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Cool. I can meet up with ya guys then.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Just Got Here

xcrash911 Has earned a reach around from Rebel

how was it today?? trying to decide if I want to go to Tollgate or Bluewood tomorrow
Old 04-09-2011, 11:33 PM

It was evil knivel riding. Go anyway snow! We finish tearing up stump hill, and played in big sink, and found a sweet spot.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Prospect

I think this pic was in the BIG SINK..... Nice Day, but it's a little hard to take pics while following the Tree riding Goddess, LOL We had a lot of fun.

Old 04-10-2011, 10:58 AM

Sure was. Goddness... LMAO! Better them trails now would you say.
It was great riding with guys, I had alot of fun! ready to do it again!
Wonder if I can ride my sled with it's wings, it my keep in cooler.. lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg misc 008.jpg (37.2 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg misc 012.jpg (29.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg misc 004.jpg (94.0 KB, 36 views)

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON