Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON

Old 01-26-2011, 07:44 PM

foxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Sorry.... It looked like it might of snowed up here the other day, but it has been nice since. If I go up this weekend, chances are I will stay in the trees to play.
Heard it was like spring riding.

http://www.snackerpackers.com ~ That custom baggie for those cookers
Old 01-26-2011, 07:47 PM

foxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from ARfoxyrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Buster View Post
How is the riding in the Tollgate area? Enough to entertain some guys for a weekend?
If only you like to ride in spring snow. Sorry.... I haven't been up in a few weeks, but that's what I have heard. The last time I was up there we found good snow while everyone else was riding on hard. I guess it's the places you go to play in.

Old 03-01-2011, 08:36 PM
Prospect

BIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thinking about riding Tollgate this weekend... Anybody else??? Never been there, but I'm working in Pasco and I have the sleds with me..
Old 03-04-2011, 09:52 PM

Well we'll be up there Sunday. Your welcome to ride with us, lots of boondockin'.

Old 03-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Prospect

BIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from ARBIGRIGGER Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Heading over to Tollgate in the am for a Sunday ride.
Old 03-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRIGGER View Post
Heading over to Tollgate in the am for a Sunday ride.
We made it back.. We ran into a couple guys on Polaris sled that showed us around.. Only rode across the trails, not down them.... that's the way we like it... Fun to boondock on gentle terrain for a change... Fun area. He took us to the BFH, Not what we expected but still fun..

Last edited by BIGRIGGER; 04-01-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 03-31-2011, 06:09 AM
Prospect

I will add that we stopped at the little store in Tollgate to pick up an Oregon sno park permit and the fella working was flat rude... We had heard they had pizza and planned on eating and fueling there on the way out... instead we honked and waved on the way by and had a bite to eat in Pendleton... along with $60 in gas and $120 in diesel...
Old 04-01-2011, 11:38 PM
Just Got Here

xcrash911 Has earned a reach around from Rebel

sounds about right for Jeff at the store... sorry! We may head up there Sunday for a ride or may head to Bluewood
Old 04-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Prospect

We are leaving richland if a few minutes for Tollgate... Might ride Sunday too. Wemight try bluewood tomorrow. Is bluewood better? I'm new down here because I work at Hanford.... Thanks, Mike
Old 04-04-2011, 09:11 AM
Just Got Here

xcrash911 Has earned a reach around from Rebel

I need to check this site more...We ended up riding Tollgate, it was pretty good and I was surprised not to see any wheelers or truck ruts. Sunshine most of the day too!!! Bluewood is good, I just don't know the area as well and a lot of the guys I ride with are from Milton and its hard to get them to drive twice as far
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON