Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES

Old 01-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Just Got Here

NWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from ARNWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from ARNWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from ARNWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from ARNWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
gotta admit after seeing pics of the XR1200 a guy could really think about a Harley. Wonder if the dealer gives test rides?

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US...xr1200/gallery
If you are licensed and insured, most Harley dealers, I know of, will let you ride the bike.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:23 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGooser View Post
If you are licensed and insured, most Harley dealers, I know of, will let you ride the bike.
Will they let you RIDE it or just ride it?

I had a buddy do the demo rides this year and he said they took a bunch of people out and one of the dealers was in front setting the pace

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 08:40 AM
SPACE POPE

Hypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLP
Hypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLPHypnotoad Offical PLP

Well can't say I really ride it but I own it, sadly never even started it last year. Hoping to get a decent amount of time on it this year now that things have settled out a bit.

She's a 2006 Triumph Daytona 675

Rep The Toad To Get Magic Powers
Old 01-10-2011, 10:35 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

Looks like fun toad!!!

Old 01-10-2011, 12:16 PM
Chronic Basketcase

numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR
numbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from ARnumbnuts Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Im old school, mostly cause Im broke as chit. I have a 1984 Kawasaki Ninja GPZ 900.
Old 01-17-2011, 10:40 AM
REBEL

Ryguy Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Ryguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRyguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRyguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRyguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRyguy Has earned a rub and tug from ARRyguy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

2004 Kawasaki V2K I put the hard bags and the paint job. And now I am in the process of painting her again.

Last edited by Ryguy; 09-01-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:38 PM
Just Got Here

NWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from ARNWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from ARNWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from ARNWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from ARNWGooser Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrated View Post
Will they let you RIDE it or just ride it?

I had a buddy do the demo rides this year and he said they took a bunch of people out and one of the dealers was in front setting the pace
Probably depends on the dealer. I have bought a couple bikes from the same dealer in the last 18 months. Now when me and a buddy go in there, they let us ride what we want and head out on our own.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:00 PM
REBEL

FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR
FatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from ARFatDog Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I've got two summer time toys to play with. A 2006 Big Dog Chopper and a 2010 HD Street Glide. Wish I had a better picture of the Street Glide as I've added some more goodies like a different air cleaner cover, a painted inner fairing, custom bars, chromed out hand controls / grips and custom mirrors.

The Big Dog also has black ghost flames but the pic doesn't show them to well.

I'll post some better ones later.

What do ya guys think??

Christmasbikepics001.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Last edited by FatDog; 02-21-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:12 AM
REBEL

sdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

when the snow is gone i'm on this. 03 suzuki sv650. delkevic pipe, power commander III usb, k&n air filter, aTRE mod, racetech .80 springs, 06 gsxr 600 rear shock, zg black windscreen, LED blinkers, integrated rear taillight, rear seat cowl. it's currently being transformed to put protaper bars on. i was at sturgis last year for 75th anniversary. done a few track days on it as well.

Last edited by sdobbs20; 02-22-2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:06 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

Nice Sdobs!!!

I'm getting the itch to get the Fazer back out and hit the twisties.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > STREET BIKES