Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO

Old 11-18-2009, 09:03 AM
Prospect

wrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 05 summit 800 scale mode

it says scale where the mph would show and the tach dont work any ideas it used to work then it went to scale whats it doing any help will be appreciated thanks
Old 11-18-2009, 09:46 AM
Prospect

DaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from AR
DaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from ARDaveB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

That happens when the rubber button sticks down on the speedo from "over agressive" pushing.
Old 11-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Prospect

wrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from ARwrecks alot Has earned a rub and tug from AR

ill tell him to take it easy on that button then
Old 11-18-2010, 11:05 AM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

pull the cord and go
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO