Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > YUKON & NWT

Old 11-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR
H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by farwest View Post
I went to Macrae from the airport,wow a traffic light and intersection at the south access!!Boy you guy's are getting to be the big smoke !!!
isn;t that a waste of fricken cash ......actually it is good and needed now that the road goes straight up
Old 11-10-2009, 08:51 PM

farwest Must Ride a Pro

So I have road around customs above Skagway,Bennet over to Atlin,Accross Fish lake up into that valley and I forget the area but around Annie lake.

Where do you go?
Old 11-10-2009, 09:49 PM
REBEL

m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP
m8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLPm8magic Offical PLP

yep those lights are an intrusion after living all my life up here and commuting that strech..lol...i just hope i don;t forget they are there
07/m8 Terraalps 900 bigbore kit, bmp ypipe and exhaust,jaws silencer,stm valves,bdx oil elimination and bumper kit,fastlane no snows,bdx fuel pressure regulator,dayton adj weights,shift assist,timbersled intake,timbersled mtn tamer rear skid,timbersled barkbuster frt end with fox evols diamond s hood,pure logic box,boss shorty seat,rox risers,koso dual egts koso a/r guage koso water temp guage,bdx steering post solidifier,fastlane 9 inch two wheel kit,rock rollers,Mod ski's
Old 11-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Banned

H2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from ARH2SNOW Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
So I have road around customs above Skagway,Bennet over to Atlin,Accross Fish lake up into that valley and I forget the area but around Annie lake.

Where do you go?
silly guy I live on the Annie lake road ..I go wherever I want
Old 11-11-2009, 11:22 AM

farwest Must Ride a Pro

I think my ridding partner said you can ride from your place over to Fish lake?The only warning he gave me was to stay away from the little tree tops sticking up.He said they are not like the coast.A while later I got stuck trying to go around one up hill.A young buck came along on a new POo and nailed it dead centerHe went a long way without the machine.Those little buggers are like spring steel !!!
Old 11-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think my ridding partner said you can ride from your place over to Fish lake?The only warning he gave me was to stay away from the little tree tops sticking up.He said they are not like the coast.A while later I got stuck trying to go around one up hill.A young buck came along on a new POo and nailed it dead centerHe went a long way without the machine.Those little buggers are like spring steel !!!
yup we have our fair share of getting bucked off by those pine cones
Old 11-12-2009, 09:40 PM

LLRotax#88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yup I made it over too!!...........
Old 11-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLRotax#88 View Post
Yup I made it over too!!...........
groovy bug
Old 11-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Banned

avalanche safety .....Whitehorse - Saturday, November 14, Canada Games Centre, Grey Mountain Room at Mt McIntyre
Old 11-15-2009, 12:18 PM

farwest Must Ride a Pro

Have you guys got enough snow to ride local yet???
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > YUKON & NWT