Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > PICS and VIDEOS

PICS and VIDEOS Show us what you got.

Old 06-24-2010, 03:35 PM
REBEL

AKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from AR
AKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from ARAKboondocker Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnMaxMod View Post
I'm hoping to be using a Canon Rebel T2i next season. I can't wait
Just picked up the Canon T2i recently. LOVE IT and cant wait to take it sledding this upcoming season as well. For video I use the GoPro Hero HD, although I will be trying to shoot some vid with the T2i as well.

TEAM TREEHUGGER
Old 06-24-2010, 03:39 PM
CINNAMON RING KING

buck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
buck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from ARbuck50 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

the wife has a canon eos d1-------some super duper camera that i can only carry the bag if i'm lucky--no touchy!!!!!! all the extras she has for it i have no idea, but i do know she has 3 bags full of lenses and flashes!!!!!!! pretty sure she has mor einto her photo gear than i do all my toys combined!!!!! i guess it's worth it though, she at least makes money with it, i just burn money with my toys
Old 06-24-2010, 04:01 PM
IQR MAN

MtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKboondocker View Post
Just picked up the Canon T2i recently. LOVE IT and cant wait to take it sledding this upcoming season as well. For video I use the GoPro Hero HD, although I will be trying to shoot some vid with the T2i as well.
Nice dude, Canon Rebel T2i + Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens should make for some crisp shots next season. Just savin up for it right now.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:37 PM

1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR1Fast68 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Canon G10. High end point and shoot basically ~$450 when i bought it. I bought a camera I could hand to anyone and have them take pics. I love pictures of rides, events etc, but I hate being behind the camera all the time. Not quite DSLR quality, but still very good. Who's behind the camera and photoshop skills are what make a good picture a great picture.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Petey is my BIOTCH. Fear my pimp hand!!!!

snowryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
snowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Samsung Tl350

I just picked up a new camera a couple weeks ago. My old Casio finally died after about five years of being thrown in my pocket for snowmobiling. Still playing with and learning all the features and settings of my new camera, but so far I have been pretty impressed with the pic quality for a compact digital cam.

Samsung TL350

10.2 Megapixel (back-illuminated) CMOS sensor
F2.8-5.8, 5X optical zoom Schneider-Kreuznach lens, equivalent to 24 -120 mm
Image stabilization
3-inch AMOLED display with 614,000 pixels
Full manual controls, with support for the RAW format
Smart Auto mode picks a scene mode for both stills and movies
Continuous shooting as fast as 10 fps at full resolution
"Fuel gauges" on top of camera display shots remaining and battery life
Face/smile/blink detection, with auto redeye reduction
Records movies at 1920 x 1080 (that's 1080p) at 30 fps with sound
Capable of recording at even faster frame rates --240, 480 and 1000 fps -- when you lower the resolution
Can take a full resolution still while recording a movie
HDMI output

Some sample pics...the close up pics are cropped from the full size images.

My watch...you can not read the small writing at the bottom with your eyes, its very tiny.

The full image of the one above.

My titanium ring.

The time on my cell phone.

Drop of paint on my carhartt pants.

My snowmobile pics

Last edited by snowryder; 09-12-2010 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Petey is my BIOTCH. Fear my pimp hand!!!!

snowryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR
snowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from ARsnowryder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

And I can't wait to try this out with some action shots this winter. 10 Frame burst in 1 second at 10 mp.

LOL...3rd pic cropped.

My snowmobile pics

Last edited by snowryder; 09-12-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:45 AM
REBEL

MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnMaxMod View Post
Can you give me a link to that pack?
Taylor, as part of my oldest daughter's homeschool curriculum, she wants to take some sort of photography instruction to be the paparazzi for Kev and myself this year. Where did you learn to take such awesome pics and do you have any tips for a newbie like herself? She's 14 and very ambitious. With her money from working cherries this summer, she's bought a horse and now she wants to buy an SLR camera.
You live close enough, maybe we can ride together this season and you can give her some paparazzi tips !

If anyone else has tips for her it would be very much appreciated. Her name is Brook.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:39 PM

Tman5757 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTman5757 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTman5757 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTman5757 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTman5757 Has earned a rub and tug from ARTman5757 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

For all of our still shots, we are using a Nikon D80.

For film... well we use alot of different gear, keep breakign cameras. However our GoPro cameras are working out AWSOME! Looking at a few new video cameras right now.
Eye Candy Productions
Rocky Mountain Trench Adventures
( I have to many damn titles! )
http://www.youtube.com/user/TWSEnterprises
Old 11-03-2010, 08:01 PM
REBEL

MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tman5757 View Post
For all of our still shots, we are using a Nikon D80.

For film... well we use alot of different gear, keep breakign cameras. However our GoPro cameras are working out AWSOME! Looking at a few new video cameras right now.
cool! thank you!
Old 11-23-2010, 10:01 AM

So I bought a Canon SX10 a couple years ago hoping that I could have some of the control of an SLR without the price tag. I still have my ancient Minolta 35mm SLR, I'm going to cry when I can't get film for it anymore.... anywho....I have been disapointed in it. It over exposes light areas, which can be compensated a little bit by using the manual settings and adjusting the f-stop and shutter speed, but still not fantastic. Another complaint that I have is the lag time on the shutter. I can't tell you how many great shots I've missed because of that. I'm upgrading this year to a DSLR. I really want a Canon, but I'm going with the Nikon D5000 because I can get more features for the price. I have a few friends that use them that seem to like them, it will be my first Nikon. Anyway, would love to hear from anyone who uses a Nikon DSLR and their thoughts on it.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > PICS and VIDEOS