Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > PICS and VIDEOS

PICS and VIDEOS Show us what you got.

Old 04-21-2010, 05:45 PM
IQR MAN

MtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatty View Post
packing the DSLR is not for everyone. I have found though that since i got a nice backcountry photography backpack that taking the camera and the lens is simple and easy, safe and secure.
Can you give me a link to that pack?
Old 04-21-2010, 08:35 PM

Smitty Has earned a rub and tug from ARSmitty Has earned a rub and tug from ARSmitty Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Yeah would like the information on that pack myself! Thanks in advance!
Old 04-22-2010, 03:01 AM
REBEL

ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I use two different camera's depending on what I am doing. The larger camera I don't always have the option on taking. It is a cannon EOS Rebel XSi. I really like this camera, always does real good on low light days. It is 12 megapixals. Here is a picture from it.

The smaller camer I use is a Sony DSC h1, it is only 5 megapixals, but still does a great job and is fairly small. Here is a picture from it.
Member #325

Summer Sucks Racing

http://matsuvintageracers.com/

http://alaskaadventureblog.blogspot.com/

Old 04-22-2010, 09:05 AM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
Yeah would like the information on that pack myself! Thanks in advance!
another thread on bcr talking about what to carry your gear in...

http://www.backcountryrebels.com/showthread.php?t=1025
Old 05-03-2010, 10:49 PM
www.208filmproductions.com

208productions Has earned a rub and tug from AR208productions Has earned a rub and tug from AR208productions Has earned a rub and tug from AR208productions Has earned a rub and tug from AR208productions Has earned a rub and tug from AR208productions Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i shoot photos and video on a Canon 7D

The pictures are great and the video is great.

Glass list I have used:

70-200 2.8 IS
24-105 IS
17-40
28-135
18-55

just shot this video on it from may 1st and 2nd.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:35 PM

minnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from ARminnesotam7 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I also shoot with a canon 7d (love it).

Glass list....

24-105L is
28-135 is
100 2.8 macro (for fun)

Saving up for a 70-200 2.8 is
Old 05-07-2010, 01:41 PM
REBEL

creepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLP
creepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLPcreepincat Offical PLP

I have a small Sony that I carry around and the my big one, Nikon D200 with a couple nice lenses. I do amerature photo on the side. Little cam works best for quickies but Nikon is super clear ect.

Rebel #911

Rebel #911
Old 05-21-2010, 08:30 AM
Just Got Here

gator Has earned a rub and tug from ARgator Has earned a rub and tug from ARgator Has earned a rub and tug from ARgator Has earned a rub and tug from ARgator Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have a Rebel XTi with the seperate 300 mm lens. I keep it with me in a pelican case i have bolted to the back of my tunnel. I had to carve all the foam out to fit but it doesn't get bounced around and its super easy to get to when you run into somebody who managed to get stuck.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:35 AM
"Our Hot Nurse"

nursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from AR
nursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from ARnursepwdr Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have a Canon Rebel ...works wonderful with a zoom lense !! Couldn't ask for anything more , very easy to use !!
Old 06-15-2010, 05:03 PM
IQR MAN

MtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from ARMtnMaxMod Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm hoping to be using a Canon Rebel T2i next season. I can't wait
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > PICS and VIDEOS