Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV

Old 04-01-2010, 08:52 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Orange razors are for losers that don't have hot rods.

Just sayin.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 04-02-2010, 03:23 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post

Just sayin.

Lets see that Hot Rod catch air?????
Old 04-02-2010, 03:25 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
i have been shopping the last month to get an S for the wife. purple one. i am having a hard time shelling out 13,500. too much money for what you get.
Ive been keeping an eye out for another one and they want just as much for a used one as the new ones.

Also, there are dealers that will get you better deals. I paid $12K for mine with some goodies!
Old 04-02-2010, 03:49 PM
PRO FLUFFER

Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

the standard isn't that tippy, you just got to be a good driver.
You can get a long travel kit for em, that makes them better than the "s" and for cheaper. I can't remember who its from though at the moment.

"Confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar"
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamFiftySeven
Old 04-02-2010, 04:00 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 View Post

Just sayin.

Orange......LMAO.....no surprise
Old 04-02-2010, 05:17 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
Ive been keeping an eye out for another one and they want just as much for a used one as the new ones.

Also, there are dealers that will get you better deals. I paid $12K for mine with some goodies!
12.750 is dealer invoice. dealer does get a kick back at some point is what i'am told
Old 04-02-2010, 06:28 PM
"I come in peace"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
12.750 is dealer invoice. dealer does get a kick back at some point is what i'am told
I bought mine from the guy I sold my Polaris dealership from...

I got the "good guy" price.

As for buying a standard and adding long travel to it. There are a bunch of companies out there that sell long travel kits. But for the price aned labor it's really no cheaper than just buying and "S" and they dont do "THAT" much better.

Anyway, I love my " orange S" its one of the funnest family toy's I have.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:05 PM

OregonGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AROregonGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AROregonGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AROregonGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AROregonGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AROregonGirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

We just became the proud owners of an 2010 orange S this last week. We are looking forward to getting out and playing with it real soon. Although the girls have been happy with the rides in the empty lots in our subdivision, Dad is jonesing for some real action.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
Lets see that Hot Rod catch air?????

Um.......yeah.......I got nuthin'.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 05-29-2010, 03:40 PM
REBEL

ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I got a chance to ride the 4 seater model, and I was impressed.
Member #325

Summer Sucks Racing

http://matsuvintageracers.com/

http://alaskaadventureblog.blogspot.com/

Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV