Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV

Old 04-01-2010, 02:40 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
Default Polaris RZR thread!

Whos got one and where do you ride?

Ive got an 09 "S" and spend most of my time in the dunes of southern Oregon.

Lets see some pics.
Old 04-01-2010, 02:54 PM
PRO FLUFFER

Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Bkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from ARBkinz Has earned a rub and tug from AR

got a 09 standard, we ride in the Mtns of Idaho.

the "s" is a friend of mines

"Confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar"
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TeamFiftySeven
Old 04-01-2010, 06:43 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Heres mine!

Old 04-01-2010, 06:51 PM
"I come in peace"

Teaching her to fly!

Old 04-01-2010, 06:53 PM
"I come in peace"

Before:

After:

Old 04-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Prospect

Sled Solutions Has earned a rub and tug from ARSled Solutions Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm dieing to get an "S".....

If you guys are in need of any accessories for those toys let us know we now offer a full line of products for UTV and ATV. If you don't see it on our website just ask.

How much more stable is the "S" vs the non-S??
Old 04-01-2010, 07:28 PM
"I come in peace"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sled Solutions View Post

If you guys are in need of any accessories for those toys let us know we now offer a full line of products for UTV and ATV. If you don't see it on our website just ask.

The "S" is way more stable than the non "S" in my opinion.. But I ride strictley in the sand where the wider stance helps alot.

Whats your website?
Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 PM
Prospect

Sled Solutions Has earned a rub and tug from ARSled Solutions Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTruck View Post
The "S" is way more stable than the non "S" in my opinion.. But I ride strictley in the sand where the wider stance helps alot.

Whats your website?
www.sledsolutions.com

We are just working on getting all the product on the site so if you need something specific let me know I may not have got to it yet.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i have been shopping the last month to get an S for the wife. purple one. i am having a hard time shelling out 13,500. too much money for what you get.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:44 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sled Solutions View Post

my dads non s is more tippy then my rhino
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV