Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION

Old 04-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Prospect

Wickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from ARWickman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by MXRacer58 View Post
Not mine, but it's mine next, 77 Trans Am 400 BB numbers matching, all original except paint, Grandpa bought it new and now it's dads, such a fun car to drive can't wait to get it

777 - Rat rods are sweet...
I got a buddy with a 76 Trans Am with the 455. I am trying to figure out where to dig up the cash to buy it. It is cherry.
Old 04-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickman View Post
I got a buddy with a 76 Trans Am with the 455. I am trying to figure out where to dig up the cash to buy it. It is cherry.

OH YEAH, thats a gooder! I got a buddy with that one with a blown 454. His is gorgeous with a high end black paint and all the details, it's a head turner.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 04-26-2010, 02:57 AM
REBEL

ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

There are some nice cars on here.
Member #325

Summer Sucks Racing

http://matsuvintageracers.com/

http://alaskaadventureblog.blogspot.com/

Old 04-26-2010, 03:17 AM
REBEL

ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
ace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from ARace44 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Here is my 72 Nova

Member #325

Summer Sucks Racing

http://matsuvintageracers.com/

http://alaskaadventureblog.blogspot.com/

Old 04-26-2010, 07:43 AM
REBEL

Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP
Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP

I am in the process of putting to a 70 Camaro:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grille5.jpg (48.4 KB, 276 views)
File Type: jpg Carter.JPG (84.0 KB, 275 views)
Old 04-26-2010, 09:26 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Nice Rides Rebels I will post a few that I have done and still have.......
Old 04-26-2010, 10:26 AM

Blk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Wingnut, I have a complete fiberglass front end for that car. Nose, bumpers, trim, fenders, hood, everything. You should buy it all from me. Buddy left it here 5 years ago and said to throw it all out when he gave up on the car.
Old 04-26-2010, 01:27 PM
REBEL

Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP
Wingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLPWingnut Offical PLP

how much are you look to get out of it?
Old 04-27-2010, 12:00 AM
"This is all my fault"

Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP
Twisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLPTwisted Boost Offical PLP

Alright my 1st Restoration....... 68 ss 396 4 speed Bench Seat Elky matching numbers car..

My Second 1968 427 Tri-Power Corvette......

My Third 69 cortez silver Z........

Our 1964 GTO 2nd owner 44,000 miles..

Another one that Uncle and I had some fun with 56 with 502........

Old 04-27-2010, 12:04 AM
"This is all my fault"

Next one in line I really like the 69 camaros..........