Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION

Old 04-01-2010, 05:17 PM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

You could put NOS on a Maverick and I still wouldn't want it.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:07 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumblina View Post

Ha hahahah! yeah I hear ya, BUT that is a cool car.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 04-01-2010, 07:19 PM
"Virgin Destroyer"

xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP
xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP

Quote:
its different just like me.its not like a nova,chevelle,mustang,camaro,where the only difference is the color.

no offence 777,yours is a cool ride with the bbc and stick,that would fun to drive.had a 68 chevelle ss 396 factory bbc and 4 speed,stick cars are fun to drive.

she probably drives a geo metro nononono a (miata)

2015 T3 summit X 163-3 inch Roosterbuilt R&D machine. The Trainer.

Crazy as a squirrel, nutty in the brain.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:28 PM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

I alway's wanted a V8 Vega!!!!

Now thats a bad ass car!
Old 04-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpspenziv View Post
its different just like me.its not like a nova,chevelle,mustang,camaro,where the only difference is the color.

no offence 777,yours is a cool ride with the bbc and stick,that would fun to drive.had a 68 chevelle ss 396 factory bbc and 4 speed,stick cars are fun to drive.

she probably drives a geo metro nononono a (miata)

The 68 Chevelle with the 396/4speed combo is a real car....unlike the mav"wreck". It is unique (weird?) just like you??? lmao

I drive a truck...sorry to disappoint.

I leave the GayMiata's to you North Benders....

777-I love Corvette's. Hope to have an older one someday...pre 1970...
Probably will lose my license....cuz I'd drive it.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Quote:
777-I love Corvette's. Hope to have an older one someday...pre 1970...
Probably will lose my license....cuz I'd drive it.
Yeah, it's not hard to get in trouble in it for sure Tumbles. I think next I want to build a rat rod though.
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 04-03-2010, 01:12 AM
RICER

MXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scaleMXRacer58 is off the scale

Not mine, but it's mine next, 77 Trans Am 400 BB numbers matching, all original except paint, Grandpa bought it new and now it's dads, such a fun car to drive can't wait to get it

777 - Rat rods are sweet...

Recession is when your neighbor loses his job.Depression is when you lose your job.Recovery is when Obama loses his job!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:42 AM
"Virgin Destroyer"

xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP
xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP
Default big truck

like this
Attached Images
File Type: jpg v-wagon-73-ErikHotton-000.jpg (52.9 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg v-wagon-73-Chris-blk-sc-045.jpg (29.3 KB, 297 views)

2015 T3 summit X 163-3 inch Roosterbuilt R&D machine. The Trainer.

Crazy as a squirrel, nutty in the brain.
Old 04-16-2010, 08:45 PM
REBEL

Rx1Mountain Has earned a rub and tug from ARRx1Mountain Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Goddamnit......Just put all new pulleys on the Camaro, as the water pump pulley broke, went to fire it up, and the distributor coughed right then and there.......
Old 04-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Prospect

nojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from ARnojoke Has earned a rub and tug from AR

03 Cobra -- 6 spd, IRS, stock motor

10.40@134 on factory rims and small 275/40/17 Drag Radials. Car weighs 3750lbs with driver. Nothing to crazy, just a lil boost Making some changes this year, actually have it on a real track rim/tire combo, hoping to Go 9's with full interior, AC etc 6spd streetcar

Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION