Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS

Old 03-22-2010, 05:36 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP
Default Cutting Glass

My photog has been told to shoot both sides this summer

Old 03-22-2010, 05:38 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

xrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLPxrated Offical PLP

What it is all about

this year she's on the boom of the buds master craft

Old 04-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Prospect

dchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from ARdchgos69 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Slalom?

I thought everybody sold out and bought a wake board? (and I see that you are getting one also)

On how easy the wake board, very easy if you can do a regular deep water slalom start.

Course much or just open?

I used to ski almost every evening in the summers, '78 Nautique and course in the "private" pond 5 miles from the house.

I have been out once in the last 5 years, still burned the legs almost to the knees both sides. Boy was I a hurting unit the next day.

Good pictures, I really enjoy seeing that someone is still on a single stick. Too bad your going to a table top. They are so fun and easy you probably won't want to slalom anymore.

DCH

Last edited by dchgos69; 04-15-2011 at 08:03 PM. Reason: saw the wake board post!!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 09:12 AM
BCR's Souless Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchgos69 View Post
I thought everybody sold out and bought a wake board? (and I see that you are getting one also)

On how easy the wake board, very easy if you can do a regular deep water slalom start.

Course much or just open?

I used to ski almost every evening in the summers, '78 Nautique and course in the "private" pond 5 miles from the house.

I have been out once in the last 5 years, still burned the legs almost to the knees both sides. Boy was I a hurting unit the next day.

Good pictures, I really enjoy seeing that someone is still on a single stick. Too bad your going to a table top. They are so fun and easy you probably won't want to slalom anymore.

DCH
I tried course one summer after a buddy got a portable system. And I will admit that is not for me. It was dang hard and to be honest I really enjoy linking turns for as long as my body holds out versus 6 turns at a time.

And don't worry, I maybe picking up a board, but it is just one more way to be on the water. I don't think I will ever find anything that exceeds the feeling of linking turns on buttery water

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 05:57 AM
I like saying Undies

firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP
firecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLPfirecatguy Offical PLP

nice stuff x...I used to water ski alot back in the day.......been good 4 years now
the pontoon dont pull so good....
Old 07-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Prospect

Six@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Here's one for you X... bug run

Old 07-08-2011, 03:34 PM
BCR's Souless Ginger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six@38 View Post
Here's one for you X... bug run

I may need a private moment. Awesome shot!!!

Proud member of the BCR Chit Box Brain Trust!!!!
Old 07-11-2011, 02:19 PM
Prospect

Six@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from ARSix@38 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Here's a couple more from 3-4 years ago.

Old 07-14-2011, 03:37 PM
Prospect

Kidrman Has earned a rub and tug from ARKidrman Has earned a rub and tug from ARKidrman Has earned a rub and tug from ARKidrman Has earned a rub and tug from ARKidrman Has earned a rub and tug from ARKidrman Has earned a rub and tug from ARKidrman Has earned a rub and tug from ARKidrman Has earned a rub and tug from ARKidrman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six@38 View Post
Here's a couple more from 3-4 years ago.

Pictures like this are why I won't post any of myself. I am down to just a couple runs per year but I hope to get back after once my Daughter finishes softball in a couple years.

X, I bought a wakeboard and only ride it after I am too tired to ski!
Old 07-15-2011, 12:02 PM
Prospect

Ah come on, post 'em up. Couldn't be any worse than this one.

No photo shop here. Just a camera guy trying to get a good shot with one of them there digital type cameras with the shutter delay deal that so many of them have.

Skiing buoys is over rated. They just get in the way of a good ski ride.

Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS