Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION

Old 03-20-2010, 09:34 PM
Just Got Here

avalanche04 Has earned a reach around from Rebel
Default any fiero enthusiasts out there

gotta love the styling and handling of a fiero. i took my '86 and removed the "iron duke" and installed a 3100 v6 on the manual tranny. it is so light and responsive it is a blast to drive! i know they kinda have a bad rap but they are actually pretty comfortable to drive
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Engine 2.jpg (90.8 KB, 93 views)
Old 04-04-2010, 09:10 AM
"Virgin Destroyer"

xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP
xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP

fieroforums.com

any name .com works

2015 T3 summit X 163-3 inch Roosterbuilt R&D machine. The Trainer.

Crazy as a squirrel, nutty in the brain.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:45 PM
Sick and Twisted

tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR
tumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from ARtumblina Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Gay.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:27 AM
"Virgin Destroyer"

xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP
xpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLPxpspenziv Offical PLP

miata gay

2015 T3 summit X 163-3 inch Roosterbuilt R&D machine. The Trainer.

Crazy as a squirrel, nutty in the brain.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Prospect

onlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from ARonlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from ARonlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from AR
onlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from ARonlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from ARonlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from ARonlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from ARonlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from ARonlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from ARonlyrotax Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumblina View Post
Gay.
Washington--capitol of gay.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:27 PM

grapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from ARgrapeape Has earned a rub and tug from AR

My dad was a fiero fan, had a v6 with a factory turbo and a hurst tranny (only 500 made) that I need to clean up to sell. Yes its fast, and my mom has no use for it.
Old 02-02-2013, 10:04 PM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

Wow... browsing old threads while bored. Amazing what you can come across.
Wonder how I missed this thread.

Fiero's do have a really bad rep. Not sure why, honestly. Fun cars to drive and awfully original in their styling for their time.

Here is my all original 86 GT. Dirty in these pics... They were taken just after the 22 hour drive home from Tacoma, WA where I bought it. The car is actually clean and original as the day it left the line.

Not a 10 second car by any means, but def fast enough to get me a handful of tickets.

Last edited by Bump; 02-02-2013 at 10:07 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:00 PM
Has JEEP WAVE envy

777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP
777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP777 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post

Here is my all original 86 GT. Dirty in these pics... They were taken just after the 22 hour drive home from Tacoma, WA where I bought it.
22 hrs WTF? Breakdown?
Originally Posted by Hawgman
What Ford guy doesn't have a chip.... exhaust.... intake.... chrome plated cup holder.... driving lites on all the time...inflated ego...36 inch rubber.. naked lady mud flaps... trucker envy...
Old 02-03-2013, 12:27 PM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

Haha. No. Drove it by myself so there was one nap and because the car only has a ten gallon tank, I had to stop for furl ever 180 to 220 miles!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > CAR DISCUSSION