Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRAILERS / SLED DECK DISCUSSION

Old 04-08-2010, 07:48 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

wow nice set up
Old 04-08-2010, 09:47 PM
REBEL

rmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
rmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

com on guys we need more!!!
Old 04-13-2010, 11:07 PM

rmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from AR
rmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from AR

that is a nice deck do they make them for a dually
Old 04-15-2010, 12:00 PM

dieselwerx.com is an unknown quantity at this point

yes we do
Old 04-26-2010, 08:23 PM

rmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from AR
rmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmkredneck Has earned a rub and tug from AR

How much are they, what is shipping like?
Old 11-14-2010, 09:51 PM

turbo nytro Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default custom deck

Here's mine . A custom made sled deck that bolts on to the main truck deck . Slides over the slip tank & the ramp is just above the fifth wheel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0008.jpg (27.5 KB, 985 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0010.jpg (21.5 KB, 972 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0019.jpg (25.4 KB, 969 views)
07 supercharged rhino
Gotta love the boosted life ,
Old 11-14-2010, 10:03 PM
REBEL

rmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
rmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from ARrmk 700 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice set up! Taylor on here has a sick set up.

Post the beast up dude!
Old 11-16-2010, 03:32 PM
REBEL

buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR
buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I might be starting mine this weekend if my metal shows up. I'll post pics when its all done.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:16 PM
local arm chair lawyer

Good to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Good to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from ARGood to Go Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Camper's on most of the time.. pull an enclosed. But drop the camper and I can load one between the boxes easy. Two bolts each, boxes drop, angle moves out to the edges, and I can carry two sleds. Did the two thing as a 'just maybe I might', but haven't yet. Might as well yank the trailer along then I guess.

But the one sled on is nice for heading north to catch up with a group or when we're taking 5 sleds...easier to have one on the deck and 4 in the trailer.

Ramp is 7' (shortened it) and slides underneath..

Pic's don't show it, but I added diamond plate to the bottom 24" in the middle..when we slide the ramp out part way, it becomes our porch for the camper. Sits over the hitch, stairs off to the side. Works ok...

Conservatives believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the liberals believe every day is April 15... and you think I jest.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:25 AM
REBEL

buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR
buriedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from ARburiedxp Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Just finished up my flat bed set up. Lots of work went into it and I hope it works well. I built some tool boxes, folding sides, and the ramp slides underneath.
[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > AUTOMOTIVE > TRAILERS / SLED DECK DISCUSSION