Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS

Old 03-09-2010, 04:03 PM
Prospect

Framus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Framus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from ARFramus Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Pombo running again

I got a letter today from Richard Pombo that states he's making another run for Congress. For all those guys who dont know who Richard Pombo is he's been a very good friend the snowmobiling community and after losing his Congressional seat last election and a comity chairmanship to a flaming lib he's going to run again...sounds like in another district.

The enviros have already put a target on him as well as others, I'm going to make a donation to his campaign...anyone else willing to contribute? Maybe we can even make the contribution on the be-half of Snowmobilers and BCR. It pisses me off we lost such a good activist network over at Snowest...perhaps we can re-build it here. George
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > TREE HUGGER / LAND USE REPORTS