Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > SASKATCHEWAN / MANITOBA

Old 11-14-2009, 08:50 PM
Just Got Here

69charged is an unknown quantity at this point
Default manitoba men/women

how many people from manitoba hangin around? i am from carberry manitoba. just moved here. i was in northern manitoba before. i am riding a custom made zr800 153 and a 06 m6.
clarence
Old 11-15-2009, 09:40 AM

studsrsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey clarence, you finally living in the south? Might have to go out west for a ride now. Talk at you later..Shawn
Old 11-15-2009, 06:14 PM
Just Got Here

hey shawn. yeah i just bought a fully enclosed 4 palce just to go out west. hopefully make it to golden this year. i have a few guys that want to go.
clarence
Old 11-16-2009, 01:25 PM

Blk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'm on the outskirts of Winnipeg. Head west 3-4 times a year, but never in Canada. Love the US with their cheap fuel, good roads, inexpensive lodging and hospitable people.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:23 PM

RUSTY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default winnipeg

used to live there and still call it home. i sure miss the good people and freindly girls
Old 11-17-2009, 02:52 PM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk88GT View Post
I'm on the outskirts of Winnipeg. Head west 3-4 times a year, but never in Canada. Love the US with their cheap fuel, good roads, inexpensive lodging and hospitable people.
Same here. Used to ride Revelstoke lots, but it started costing too much about 3 or 4 years ago. Cooke City is 100 miles further from my doorstep, but I can make it there in less time.
Rebel #244
Old 11-18-2009, 10:38 AM

Blk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlk88GT Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Beels, let me know when you're headed down there!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:46 AM
REBEL

Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP
Beels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLPBeels Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk88GT View Post
Beels, let me know when you're headed down there!
Will do.
Rebel #244
Old 11-19-2009, 06:34 AM
Just Got Here

black88, i am thinking we will have to hook up to ride out west. i will go to the states if you wanted sometime. we are going to try make it out in marchish. i see you on HCS lots as well. we will keep in touch on one of these forums.
clarence
Old 11-22-2009, 08:59 PM

Let me know when/where you're going. We'll be in Island Park and Cooke City during the first week of March!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - CANADA > SASKATCHEWAN / MANITOBA