Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS

Old 03-31-2010, 08:46 PM
Just Got Here

wag13 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I haven't been up in 3 or 4 weeks but if we get at least 18+ inches the sledding will be rockin!!!!!!! but if we get that snow you better get out here pronto!
Old 03-31-2010, 09:27 PM

jsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

If the forecast holds I'll be out there Friday!!!

Does the Easter bunny visit Saloon 10??
My 900 project.. 05 900 (166). 2010 spindles, Powder pro's, Zbroz triple rate front shock springs, 225 front track spring, HD torsion springs, no sway bar, compfusion mounts, Wiseco pistons, SLP can, SLP rope, SLP balanced primary, a few vents, 4" riser, Skinz bumper, re-clutched and geared, fbf cable, 1 set of intake boots (so far), fuel tank update, chaincase update, Slidekicks. 1015 miles and slowly counting.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:01 AM
REBEL

HillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Not looking good so far. Not even an inch of slush on my car this morning in Lead. Tonight is supposed to be better.

If God hadn't banished Man from the Garden of Eden, the Sierra Club would have.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:08 AM

urbancamoM7 Can cook for the Washington Crew

yeah, not much in custer either. left for work at 7 am and there was maybe 2-3" of heavy, wet snow and it was snowing hard. weather report is calling for more heavy snow tonight. guess we'll see.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 AM

jsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from ARjsledder Has earned a rub and tug from AR

AS OF 830 AM MDT...SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 2 TO 6 INCHES
HAS BEEN REPORTED ON THE PLAINS OF CROOK AND NORTHERN CAMPBELL
COUNTIES WITH 3 TO 7 INCHES AT ELEVATIONS ABOVE 5000 FT IN THE BEAR
LODGE MOUNTAINS AND BLACK HILLS.
My 900 project.. 05 900 (166). 2010 spindles, Powder pro's, Zbroz triple rate front shock springs, 225 front track spring, HD torsion springs, no sway bar, compfusion mounts, Wiseco pistons, SLP can, SLP rope, SLP balanced primary, a few vents, 4" riser, Skinz bumper, re-clutched and geared, fbf cable, 1 set of intake boots (so far), fuel tank update, chaincase update, Slidekicks. 1015 miles and slowly counting.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:44 AM
REBEL

HillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from ARHillsRider Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Well, that sounds nice anyway. Last I checked Lead was at a mile high and we sure don't have 3-7 inches of snow. Must all be in the Bear Lodge Mts. I sure hope it dumps!

Old 04-01-2010, 11:36 AM

I'm loadin' up anyway, just in case. Both NOAA and the Weather channel seem to agree that they'll get "heavy upslope snow" tonight, I've seen many times that they'll forecast 10-14" of snow and end up with 30-40" with these spring storms. The storm they got a year ago was that way, predicting less than 20" and after it was all said and done most places in the Hills had well over 30, god that was fun!!!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:47 AM
REBEL

Last year was a blast. Had Friday off 3 weeks in a row because of snow. Guess what I was doing..

Old 04-01-2010, 12:07 PM

urbancamoM7 Can cook for the Washington Crew

^was that all those april storms we had? i remember powder over the hood on the 14th or something like that.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:00 PM
REBEL

Yep, good times. Unfortunaltely I was riding a 136" and had a hell of time getting around.. did a lot of track poaching following my buddy on his 166".

Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > DAKOTAS