Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO

Old 02-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Prospect

WFO Has earned a rub and tug from ARWFO Has earned a rub and tug from ARWFO Has earned a rub and tug from ARWFO Has earned a rub and tug from ARWFO Has earned a rub and tug from ARWFO Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Your probably right, I'm sure you can ride a lot more trail than I could tolerate.
Old 02-26-2010, 04:46 PM
Prospect

skidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hmmm... If I say I drink and ride will everyone avoid my riding areas too??

By the way prairie- you guys should get up here sometime, snow has been good!

Last edited by skidoogirl; 02-26-2010 at 04:49 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 12:49 AM

Longhorn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Longhorn Has earned a rub and tug from ARLonghorn Has earned a rub and tug from ARLonghorn Has earned a rub and tug from ARLonghorn Has earned a rub and tug from ARLonghorn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I didnt say anyone couldnt or shouldnt drink...go back and have a read...

What I did say is that advocating drinking until you are at a BAL of 3.0 is just stupid. heck I even said go have a few beers!

Prairie, you are probably a decent guy, I cant say cause I dont know you, but what I will say, is that posting what you did, makes us ALL look bad, doesnt matter if we drink or not.

Big difference between having a few beers and getting totally smashed and racing around the mtn...

You have a few beers, its your business, heck might even join you! You wanna get totally blotto and race around where I ride with my friends and family, well, you just made it MY business.

Thats all Im saying...
Old 02-27-2010, 12:55 AM
REBEL

sdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from ARsdobbs20 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

you're a "sledder?"

i think "a drunk" is better
Old 02-27-2010, 12:59 AM

Longhorn Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Longhorn Has earned a rub and tug from ARLonghorn Has earned a rub and tug from ARLonghorn Has earned a rub and tug from ARLonghorn Has earned a rub and tug from ARLonghorn Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdobbs20 View Post
you're a "sledder?"

i think "a drunk" is better
What are you even saying?? That you are a drunk? Sorry dude but your post could use some claification...

You would rather ride with a drunk? Im a bit confused here!
Old 02-27-2010, 04:43 AM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

I have to agree with LongHorn. I don't drink a drop untill I get back to were I am staying well I should say that but I make sure I get with in a mile of were I am staying (sometimes go out for dinner have a few cocktails) but any way I make enough bad choices when I'm on a sled I don't need anything else to help.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:07 PM
REBEL

prairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
prairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR

WOW, I like the advise, Maybe I will use some of it. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see you all have something to talk about. At least we will see less of you riding our area now. Not that we see you anyway, except for maybe on the trail or at the snow park getting all your clothes on. maybe we should stop shooting wolves too. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe stop logging too. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe I will teach my kids to use computers and play video games for a living.NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. How about leaving a poor old wino alone and letting me drink and ride in peace, and if anyone wants to join me YOU HALVE TO FILL OUT THE FORM! We are running out of member ship forms fast.

My Wife Says Im A Bad Drunk, So I Told Her I Would Practice More
Old 03-01-2010, 01:12 PM
REBEL

prairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR
prairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from ARprairiepowderhead Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hey Lisa, We want to come up maybe in a couple weeks. Its been real slidy around here, I got cought in a avy yesterday that pushed me down into the trees but didnt hurt anything, scared the I LOVE MOM.I LOVE MOM.I LOVE MOM.I LOVE MOM. out of me. buried my freind Jon yesterday too , but only a couple feet deep, he got out of it alright too.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:43 PM
REBEL

[ATTACH]5224[/ATTACH
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sledding up high 049.jpg (76.6 KB, 639 views)

Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Prospect

skidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoogirl Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice graphics!! I'm glad you're both ok, that's scary. Were you completely buried? Last weekend we went out you know where and it was great. Good powder, pretty stable, still a few small slides as it's been warm. Most of it's already slid and no real new snow. We were talking bout Matt and his turbo as the chutes looked pretty decent. More creeks open up there than normal, but still plenty to ride.
Come any time, should have our clutch parts tomorrow or Wednesday and be ready to go again.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > IDAHO