Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON

Old 12-02-2009, 07:11 AM
REBEL

Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP
Get Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLPGet Lucky Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89sandman View Post
wheres the snow??? sun and winter suck!!!
winter sucks your a homo
Old 12-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Prospect

89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i guess if i were a homo i would suck, thats part of the deal. but then i guess you already know this!!! maybe your fishing for some friends i hear if you go in a public bathroom and tap your foot while in a stall you might find some just thought it might make it easier for you to come out of the closet. trying to hide your sexual oreintation by having moving boobs for your avitar is just overcompensating...
Old 12-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Prospect

89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

yeah its friday! no new snow, but getting closer to next week and hopefully the storms they're predicting will come through. i need to get a nice trail sled for weekends like these, maybe something with a heated seat and electric start, of course a nfmh to complete my transformation, hey turtlehead i hear you have one...
Old 12-04-2009, 09:55 AM

Turtlehead All the rebels are in Awe of your Glory

I've got your nmfh Hangin, Are you wanting to borrow the Apex? thats the only E start sled I have
Old 12-05-2009, 06:22 AM
Prospect

are you polishing it right now??? i put a post about you in the helmut polishing thread on sw, you should check it out! would be a good weekend for the apex, that and a cat cutter! would be nice to just sit back and let someone else do the driving. i wonder if they make one with a heater... riding next weekend what do ya' think? hopefully will be some fresh and a base!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 04:30 AM
Prospect

-8.4 degrees at the snowcam this morning, chilly willy someone needs to head up there and turn on a hose!!!
Old 12-08-2009, 08:21 AM
Prospect

Stovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from AR

minus 2degf here at the Timberwish Sandman - got a big nasty ice fog roaming around in the Teton Valley.................. need more snow though. We skied in to the Island Park cabin last weekend (not enough snow to ride - you could tell because we parked next to the SNOWEST sled trailer and they were heading home at 12 noon last Friday.) Anyway, low snow cover and all sugar up there.

So, I may turn on that garden hose and sprinkler - at least I could sled in my yard.....

Stovebolt

http://www.spotadventures.com/user/p...?user_id=47618
Old 12-10-2009, 04:53 AM
Prospect

you could design your own little mountain!!! were supposed to stay in the deep freeze until friday or sat.
Old 12-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Prospect

Stovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from ARStovebolt Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Yeah, I could make my own "Compound" - Idaho style. Instead of fancy ramps like the serious tramps use, I could invite the neighbors and we could gather up all the cars on blocks and jump over them. Chris Burandt eat your heart out.....

We could run some Idaho Bluegrass in the background of the DVD....

Stovey

http://www.spotadventures.com/user/p...?user_id=47618
Old 12-12-2009, 05:45 AM
Prospect

looking for someone to ride the diamond area with on sunday, stovey wish you were here!!! pow is a terrible thing to waste
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON