Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON

Old 11-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Prospect

89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default sandmans log

so were heading out today for our second ride of the year. got 80 miles last sunday, am hoping for about the same this weekend!!! should be some good pow up top, enough at least to one ski around without worrying about hitting ground and flipping think we have about 6 riders lined up, man thats a lot of peeps for me, usually 2-3 is a big enough group. will post pics of the adventure tonite
Old 11-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Prospect

89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR89sandman Has earned a rub and tug from AR

going out for the 3rd ride saturday. looking for someone to ride around diamond if not will be heading up to ride with the crowds at hoodoo. anyone up for a saturday ride???
Old 11-19-2009, 11:05 PM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

Hey Ron...I ventured to Oregon and look what I find. Need snow around here, lucky you. Have a great time, tell us how it was when ya get back
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 11-23-2009, 10:04 PM
Prospect

great riding at hoodoo this weekend, one siezed rev, one with a smashed side panel and a blown apex belt. one rider ran over by his own sled nice 3rd ride of the season!!! the precious is dialed and proved its worth up on the mountain. now we need enough pow to head for the trees and i'm one happy camper. looking for peeps to ride with this weekend, anyone going up???

Last edited by 89sandman; 11-23-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:27 AM
WHITEOUT MAGAZINE

WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP
WHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLPWHITEOUT Offical PLP

This thread needs to take off soon, I keep coming back and you keep posting more pics of snow that we don't have yet Take it easy Ron....enjoy.
FREE IN PRINT AND ONLINE

www.whiteoutmagazine.com
Old 11-25-2009, 12:12 AM

Skidoo08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89sandman View Post
great riding at hoodoo this weekend, one siezed rev, one with a smashed side panel and a blown apex belt. one rider ran over by his own sled nice 3rd ride of the season!!! the precious is dialed and proved its worth up on the mountain. now we need enough pow to head for the trees and i'm one happy camper. looking for peeps to ride with this weekend, anyone going up???

Sweet Pictures where are you riding this weekend? I am from eastern oregon but I will be in Sun River Tomorrow thru sunday, and im bringing my sleds Looking for peeps to show me around.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:48 AM
Prospect

not really sure yet, probably down around diamond lake. the pics are from hoodoo, if your gonna be up in that area can hook you up with some peeps, or if your coming down my way would be glad to show you around! most snow is up at hoodoo but will be hard to find any fresh, gets pretty crowded up there on holiday weekends!!! kent, can't believe you guys aren't riding yet, forcast is dry here for the next week so what we've got is what we'll have for awhile got to do some very careful selective hillclimbing and boondocking this last weekend. looks like the snow is just teasing me got plenty of snow here for a road ride, is probably only about a 12-14 hour trip from your place, with the 4 day weekend you'd have plenty of time to get here, so should i plan on seeing friday or sat????
Old 11-25-2009, 09:30 AM

Skidoo08 is an unknown quantity at this point

im planning on riding around bachelor on thursday and friday but im up for anything. Ill let you know when i get there if i decide i want to try diamond lake area.
Old 11-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Prospect

i suck!!! didn't get to ride this weekend because i waited to long or am too picky about the number of peeps i'm willing to ride with, what a loser!!! now no weather in the forcast for at LEAST a week might just pull out a quad and take it out this weekend. i guess i did get to ride my lawnmower this weekend so no a total loss
Old 12-02-2009, 07:06 AM
Prospect

wheres the snow??? sun and winter suck!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > OREGON