Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 03-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Prospect

LSB Has earned a rub and tug from ARLSB Has earned a rub and tug from ARLSB Has earned a rub and tug from ARLSB Has earned a rub and tug from ARLSB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

just as an update guys are looking for more snow and therefore curious about top of the world..
The trail is somewhat ok in the trees from the parking lot but once you cross the bridge into the sun its almost non existent. Its a gravel run till you get back on snow on the highway a ways past the junction. A lot of guys are trailering from the lot back up to the snow. If your worried about overheating take the trailer if you can.
Old 03-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Prospect

LSB Has earned a rub and tug from ARLSB Has earned a rub and tug from ARLSB Has earned a rub and tug from ARLSB Has earned a rub and tug from ARLSB Has earned a rub and tug from AR

not warming as fast this morning. Its 28 with a 70% chance of snow today!!! smaller chances continuing throughout the week. Im going to try to get out today and have some fun, I'll let you know.

Still expect spring conditions unless we get some nice snow from this storm and that changes things. Updates coming.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:07 PM

skidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from ARskidoo_guy Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Nice meeting you again at the rescue on Sunday. That was probably my last trip out for the year. See you next year.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:31 AM
Prospect

Good to see you there too.

I went riding yesterday. We had to venture away from the normal riding areas to find some untracked snow. All of the easily accesible places are tracked and spring like conditions right now. Its fun to be warm and riding on hero snow, just a little bit early for that!
Old 03-07-2010, 11:38 AM
Prospect

Clear and warm again today, spring riding continues The upside is the avy conditions have improved as the snow strengthens except for what they label "point release or wet snow avalanches" where the sun has heated snow in the late afternoons.

Call me for specials!

1-888-838-1190
Old 03-08-2010, 10:13 AM

711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR711SnoPro Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i'll be giving you a call this week sometime.

we are lookin at coming out the 16th or 17th so hopefully it snows a little bit!!
USCC #711
2010 SnoPro 600 w/"700" EFI (under construction)
2011 SnoPro 600 "XC"
2012 SnoPro 600 "XC"
TEAM ARCTIC RACING
http://www.steelmx.com
Old 03-08-2010, 10:45 AM
Prospect

Believe it or not we had some small flurries here in town last night. I dont think they amounted to much up high but they were something to see, I almost forgot what they looked like Its 33.3 and holding more steady, maybe today will be cooler. I will keep you updated. Avy conditions holding about the same of course.

Call for special pricing!
Old 03-08-2010, 03:46 PM

Motoman614 is an unknown quantity at this point

How is the trail from the parking lot holding up? Coming in later this week. Thanks

151Viper on SW
Old 03-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Prospect

According to the weather service, Tuesday through Thursday morning we have very good chances for snow. 60-70% then clearing up into the weekend. Beyond that I don't know. I sure hope they are right and we could get some nice snow!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motoman614 View Post
How is the trail from the parking lot holding up? Coming in later this week. Thanks
the trail is still rideable and there is snow on it. The parking lot is Muddy from what I hear but the trail is still there.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Tags
cooke city, cooke city conditions, snowmobile cooke city