Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > CLUB / ORGANIZATION EVENTS > KOKANEE COUNTRY SNOWMOBILE CLUB

KOKANEE COUNTRY SNOWMOBILE CLUB Creston, BC and Region

Old 11-06-2009, 09:18 PM
REBEL

MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Kokanee Country Snowmobile club

First meeting is November 9th at 7:00pm located at the ABC family restaurant in Creston BC.

The Kokanee Country Snowmobile Club is offering a great draw prize for early membership again this year. The prize has been provided by Survival on Snow, in the form of a Backpack, Probe and Shovel, and an SOS Beacon provided by the KCSC. To be eligible for the draw you must have purchased your 2009/2010 membership prior to December 07/2009. The draw will take place at the club meeting on December 07/2009.

http://kokaneecountry.webs.com/conta...shipsmtngs.htm
Old 11-10-2009, 09:05 AM
REBEL

MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR
MOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from ARMOMMA DRINK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Good meeting last night.
Very cool to see that we have a deal with the nature conservancy here which allows us to ride in what would have been closed areas. (Darkwoods forest) A little education of the dos and don'ts and the club members are good to go! Only club members are allowed in this restricted area.
Filled out a questionaire from SKi Doo about who we are and what we ride. Just by filling in this paper work our club gets 10.00 for each sheet returned. I think they extend this to all clubs as it's a million dollar incentive program.
Early sign ups qualify for a draw to win an avy pack an all it's fixins a 600.00 value!! whoop whoop!
Good peeps.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:13 PM
Prospect

smwizzz Must Ride a Pro
Default Re: Kitchener

Guessin I must know you. I may actually have an idea which sled mom you may be. The AC might give it away. Then I could be wrong.... just call me turbo dave (Ft Mac)..... yammy turbo... the one that was outta control last year untill I finally figured out how to ride something nearly 5 times my weight.... at the end of the season. Anyway, I sent an e-mail to the club... seems my membership expired 2 years ago.....
Old 11-23-2009, 09:24 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by smwizzz View Post
Guessin I must know you. I may actually have an idea which sled mom you may be. The AC might give it away. Then I could be wrong.... just call me turbo dave (Ft Mac)..... yammy turbo... the one that was outta control last year untill I finally figured out how to ride something nearly 5 times my weight.... at the end of the season. Anyway, I sent an e-mail to the club... seems my membership expired 2 years ago.....
Good stuff turbo Dave! I don't think we've met, but I look forward to meeting you this year!!
we can lol at
"a million and one"
"it's easy"
"it's just around the corner".... ahhhh I love Randy!
Old 11-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Prospect

smwizzz Must Ride a Pro
Default ah ha ha ha ha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleddingmom View Post
Good stuff turbo Dave! I don't think we've met, but I look forward to meeting you this year!!
we can lol at
"a million and one"
"it's easy"
"it's just around the corner".... ahhhh I love Randy!
Unbelievable!!! There is only one in a million and one like Randy!!! I'm gonna try hard to come down for x-mas. May only be a few days of ridin. My aunt and uncle said I can use the shack again. It's always a blast. I'll be watching the snow, seems the lead bullet Yammy likes the deep stuff best.

Later... d
Old 11-23-2009, 09:57 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Unbelievable!!! There is only one in a million and one like Randy!!! I'm gonna try hard to come down for x-mas. May only be a few days of ridin. My aunt and uncle said I can use the shack again. It's always a blast. I'll be watching the snow, seems the lead bullet Yammy likes the deep stuff best.

Later... d
Cool!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Prospect

smwizzz Must Ride a Pro
Default $$$

Membership fee's in the mail
Old 11-25-2009, 09:51 AM
REBEL

Quote:
Membership fee's in the mail
Old 12-07-2009, 12:56 PM
REBEL

Meeting tonight
6:30pm
ABC Restaurant
Organizing the poker run!!! whoop whoop!!!
Old 12-07-2009, 09:38 PM
REBEL

Great meeting tonight! Thank you to Dan and Ken for the awesome google earth presentation showing the riding areas, closed areas, and new trails cut. Dan can email them to anyone who needs. I'm on dial up so he has graciously offered to burn me a copy! woo hoo!
Upcoming Beacon and probe night! Thank you Doug!
Upcoming Avy class at the College of the Rockies!

Lots of great info tonight!
Great peeps.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > CLUB / ORGANIZATION EVENTS > KOKANEE COUNTRY SNOWMOBILE CLUB