Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA

Old 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
Prospect

Sheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Talking RIP BCR

Peace out
Old 03-24-2018, 10:46 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Shitty snow year, after shitty snow year, after shitty snow year.... toys getting expensive... :\
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 03-25-2018, 12:48 PM
REBEL

Hawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Hawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from ARHawkster Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Timing is everything , here on minute gone the next .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20180319_093059296.jpg (16.6 KB, 156 views)
Old 03-28-2018, 09:50 AM

Race Has earned a rub and tug from ARRace Has earned a rub and tug from ARRace Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I was wondering who was going to do the post mortem.....Good job Mule. Maybe Sheetmetal can fashion a commemorative plaque out of "sheet metal" espousing the once great contributions BCR gave.

Last edited by Race; 03-28-2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old 03-28-2018, 11:35 AM
REBEL

05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XgUQOkej54
Old 03-28-2018, 06:52 PM
Prospect

Yamalube317 Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamalube317 Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamalube317 Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamalube317 Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamalube317 Has earned a rub and tug from ARYamalube317 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Yeah whatever happened to this site especially this section? I remember how popular it used to be a couple years ago. I don't even see the buddy up thread or the turny thread at the top anymore.
Old 03-29-2018, 01:00 AM
i dunno

icr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from AR
icr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from ARicr Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Facebook groups have replaced forums. Shittier(my phone wanted to autocorrect that to Whittier) format and shittier content on fbook, but it’s easier so it won out.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:02 AM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamalube317 View Post
Yeah whatever happened to this site especially this section? I remember how popular it used to be a couple years ago. I don't even see the buddy up thread or the turny thread at the top anymore.
Yeah , the Alaska gang used to be heavy on here too, and the Dakota bunch was very active every day too.
When Snow West went pay site and/or limited access in 2009 most of those users came to the new BCR site.

This site was a ton of fun, jumpin' day and night with activity. Was it all Face Book that captured the users from this site? Dunno.

I never have logged into Facebook, but have occasionally followed a link from another site to there.
But usually if you are not a FB user, most of the link is blocked off.

I still have a user non-paying status over at SnoWest. I look there maybe once/twice a month. Not much going on there, despite the suspicious daily user 'head count'.
WIZ
Old 03-30-2018, 07:47 PM
REBEL

JOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR
JOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from ARJOPPY Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Trying to bring her back(BCR). FB could crash like My Space did.......
I check in now from time to time
Old 04-02-2018, 01:39 PM
REBEL

05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR
05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR05900 Has earned a rub and tug from AR

No love for Facezuck never saw a need for it. Sure as hell don't want what they spread around...
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA