Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV

Old 07-18-2016, 01:39 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
Default SXS Tracks

Who's got em and what do I need to look out for? Ordered the Apache track system for my Can Am Commander and should have them early Oct. Looking forward to another winter toy.
Post up some pics if you got em too.

Term limits....
1 in office..... 1 in JAIL!!!!!
Old 07-19-2016, 06:06 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I have the Polaris camoplast tracks for my ranger. rough riding, noisy, and a lot of wear and tear on the machine. I wouldn't buy them again
Old 09-23-2016, 11:59 AM
Prospect

Sneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from ARSneak A Peak Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hey Rebels,
Just picked up a 09 rzr s for the wife as she has been wanting one for a long time. She is wanting a track system on it to be able tote the kids and snow sleds up the trail. What is the best option for this? In exploring youtube, it seems there has been a lot of progress from the early systems to the ones being produced today. This is leading me away from buying a used system as most people still want over $3K for them. blu du, what version of tracks did you have?

I have been looking at a two rear track system that has skis on the front. I think it is called SnoCobra Ski and Track System. this seems like it wouldn't labor the rzr to much as it would be in 2wd still. does anyone have any experience with this kind of a set up?

Thanks in advance.

Old 09-24-2016, 10:03 AM
Just Got Here

bebaldus Has earned a rub and tug from ARbebaldus Has earned a rub and tug from ARbebaldus Has earned a rub and tug from ARbebaldus Has earned a rub and tug from ARbebaldus Has earned a rub and tug from ARbebaldus Has earned a rub and tug from ARbebaldus Has earned a rub and tug from ARbebaldus Has earned a rub and tug from AR

i had them on an 800 rzr and now a 900 ranger. both camoplast versions. On the rzr it blew a belt if you put it in high and drove it hard. so pack extras. They will go anywhere i wanted to take them. they are slow. when my tac read 45-49 i would ride along side a sled going 22. It is like everything you have to know its limits. if you are buying them thinking you are gonna keep up with sleds going down the trail...dont bother. like everything they are funner with more people that have them. all in all it gets my kids and wife out in the snow with me. I would buy them again. the Ranger is way funner in the snow because the bench seat and the cab you can actually see out of. My kids are 1 3 & 6. if they were older the rzr with no cab would be a hoot i am sure.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

Last edited by bebaldus; 09-24-2016 at 10:06 AM.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:12 PM
I-Da-Azzhole

bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP
bullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLPbullfrog Offical PLP

Well finally got the tracks on last friday. Good lord it is a beast now!!!! Gained tons of ground clearance and despite what the dealer said that its fine to run on dirt...... DON'T!!!! Mud flinging, rough, noisy, shitty steering (even with power steering), the list goes on. Only did maybe a mile and parked it!!!

Can't wait for snow now!!!!! Also need to get fender flares and some kind of windows made up to keep the crap outside.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1205.jpg (55.4 KB, 56 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1206.jpg (46.1 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1207.jpg (52.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1208.JPG (94.5 KB, 55 views)

Term limits....
Old 11-07-2016, 02:53 PM
REBEL

mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from ARmudeyes Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Looks awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-07-2016, 03:44 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

How long (or how easy/difficult) to do the switch?
Can you run tires one weekend, tracks the next? Or is it a big enough process to just do it once a season and live with it?
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 11-08-2016, 05:28 AM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

mine take about an hr to switch after some practice
Old 11-09-2016, 08:12 AM
I-Da-Azzhole

Ya now that brackets are on and stay there it only an hr or less.

Term limits....
Old 12-30-2016, 08:47 AM
REBEL

after having some deep snow to run mine in I am in heaven
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV