Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA

Old 04-17-2017, 10:05 PM
Prospect

Powder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Chugach Session 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGG3_xz3CCk
Old 04-18-2017, 01:12 PM
REBEL

Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Snowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLPSnowizard Offical PLP
Cool

Oh man that looks wonderful.
Old 04-24-2017, 04:07 AM

Best Rider In AK Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I'll be completely honest, most of your vids scream "look at this cool riding area that only I know about." The videos themselves are boring as shit. Congrats on the riding area, although I doubt you found it on your own.
Old 04-27-2017, 05:58 PM
Prospect

Powder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from ARPowder Junkie Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Rider In AK View Post
I'll be completely honest, most of your vids scream "look at this cool riding area that only I know about." The videos themselves are boring as shit. Congrats on the riding area, although I doubt you found it on your own.
Never could understand why people want to hide behind their keyboards and talk smack, especially on a forum such as this that is about a hobby we all enjoy and a place to exchange pics, vids and mechanical info. I guess we are not all professionals like the (Best Rider in AK). I never thought about it, but I like your thought process, Hell YEAH, look how cool my buddies and I are that had some epic days while hopefully you were at work! By the way, I was fortunate to be part of the generation that was opening up that country back in the mid 90's with a helicopter and fixed wing planes before our sleds would make it into that country. Appreciate the opinion on the vids, I would suggest simply do not watch them if they are boring as shit. I am just an average Joe that is having fun trying to make videos for my family and friends and to share with people that have the same interest. If I remember right, I have never seen any of the videos that you have put together on this forum. Why don't you quick talking smack and lets see your shit!
Old 04-27-2017, 06:17 PM
Prospect

Sheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from ARSheetmetalfab Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder Junkie View Post
Never could understand why people want to hide behind their keyboards and talk smack, especially on a forum such as this that is about a hobby we all enjoy and a place to exchange pics, vids and mechanical info. I guess we are not all professionals like the (Best Rider in AK). I never thought about it, but I like your thought process, Hell YEAH, look how cool my buddies and I are that had some epic days while hopefully you were at work! By the way, I was fortunate to be part of the generation that was opening up that country back in the mid 90's with a helicopter and fixed wing planes before our sleds would make it into that country. Appreciate the opinion on the vids, I would suggest simply do not watch them if they are boring as shit. I am just an average Joe that is having fun trying to make videos for my family and friends and to share with people that have the same interest. If I remember right, I have never seen any of the videos that you have put together on this forum. Why don't you quick talking smack and lets see your shit!
He only rides pedal bikes.
Nobody wants to see that.......
Old 04-28-2017, 12:38 AM
REBEL

mtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from AR
mtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtnsld Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Thanks for sharing your adventures via video. Keep them coming! As a reminder, there is an ignore user feature here on BCR. 😜
Old 05-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Just Got Here

john 624 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice vid and awesome playground!
Old 05-12-2017, 06:02 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder Junkie View Post
I enjoyed the video. Being from the flat lands I love watching mountain riding. I'm from the generation before the 90s. So I guess I'm no longer cool.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 05-13-2017, 12:45 PM
Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 View Post
I enjoyed the video. Being from the flat lands I love watching mountain riding. I'm from the generation before the 90s. So I guess I'm no longer cool.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
I guess, according to the Best Rider In Alaksa, all of us old fogies are no longer cool.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > ALASKA