Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO

Old 12-20-2016, 03:44 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Default First year perfection

Except for an exhaust Probe that came loose, no issues. The few guys that are burning up belts probably should release the parking brake

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 08:09 PM
REBEL

Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Brightstar Has earned a rub and tug from ARBrightstar Has earned a rub and tug from AR

And how much time do you have on it?
Old 12-20-2016, 08:39 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

just picked mine up on Friday. dealer said the first run had clutch issues that have been fixed
Old 12-21-2016, 11:37 AM
"I come in peace"

BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP
BigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLPBigTruck Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
just picked mine up on Friday. dealer said the first run had clutch issues that have been fixed
Art's will run flawlessly all season.

As for yours....it will probably suffer many belt breaks, seizures and a season ending fire due to your lack of knowledge about snowmobiles.

J/K. They sound pretty bad ass. If I were going to buy a new sled it would be a contender. (not really, I just figured I'd stroke Art's ego)

Last edited by BigTruck; 12-21-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:09 AM
"Resident two-year old"

Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP
Graveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLPGraveler Offical PLP

103 miles

Old 01-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Prospect

spomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from AR
spomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from ARspomey Has earned a rub and tug from AR

So how are the Gen 4 sleds doing? I have heard of clutch / belt issues, motor issues etc. Some are to be expected I guess I mean we only pay $15k for a new sled they are toys right!!!! Hahaha, but seriously looking and thinking about next season and wonder how the first year sleds are holding up. I understand they handle superb and that many people are brand loyal or I own this loyal. just asking what problems people are seeing.

Trees are mostly air....mostly.....Cept'n that center part!!!!
Old 01-05-2017, 12:12 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Judging by the comments on facebook... i'm guessing the people with problems are the ones that don't know the difference between an allen wrench and a hammer. And they're also the most vocal. :

G4's are the most rideable doo I've been on.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 01-05-2017, 12:22 PM
REBEL

CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR
CatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from ARCatndHat Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Track poacher ,
JK, I am just jealous. Can only dream of the day for now I pin stripe
sap on my new plastic.. Hearing glowing reports of the new 155 Doo's and soon for 163's when gearing is perfected. I want to try one!

Team Frosty Fro
Old 03-13-2017, 10:17 PM
"Resident two-year old"

Weighted the clutch up a little bit but otherwise no problems

Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO