Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SNOWBIKES

Old 10-21-2016, 12:44 PM
moto-trax.com

MotoTrax Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default MotoTrax Q&A

Hello everyone,

My name is Danny and I work for MotoTrax. The 2016-17 snowbiking season is fast approching and we are more excited then ever! It has been an exciting year for us as we have launched our new line of kits: Trax.Enduro, Trax.Mountain, and Trax.Motocross. We are rolling into the upcoming season strong and we have an ever growing group of very satisfied customers.

I am sure that many of you have questions about our company and kits since we are still relatively new to the market. This thread is being made so that I can answer those questions. I will be monitoring it closely so I can reply to as many of you as possible. I will do my best to respond to all questions but I may miss a few so feel free to ask a question more than once if it has not been answered yet. Also, I will try to be as frank and honest as possible, but keep in mind that we are functioning in a very competitive industry right now so there will be some information that I cannot share for business reasons. Lastly, I am here to answer questions about our company and product, not put down or insult any of our competitors. Please be kind and respectful to everyone.

With all of that said, lets get this Q&A Started!
What are your questions?
Old 10-21-2016, 01:07 PM
"SECRET SERVICE"

intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP
intmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLPintmid8or! Offical PLP

Welcome to BCR Moto-Trax!
Old 10-22-2016, 04:45 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Are you going to be in MN at Millville this winter? Sounds like they are going to have snow bike races there.

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 10-24-2016, 10:56 AM
moto-trax.com

We will be attending many race events this winter, but I'm not sure what ones. I will be posting announcements for all the events we will be attending once I know the dates!
Old 10-25-2016, 08:19 AM
Just Got Here

Jwilliams198 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was bummed not to see your kit at either the big east show or Toronto. I really like the rear suspension idea, but I question the durability of the ski mount and would really like to see it.
Old 10-25-2016, 10:18 AM
moto-trax.com

The durability of our ski mount is pretty remarkable. We've put it through hell and back with over 80 hrs of hard testing and have yet to even bend the D-bar( designed to take the force of any hard hit and bend, versus damaging your forks). We where very disappointed that we didn't have the resources to attend those shows, but we plan to have some demo events throughout Canada this winter. I will post dates and locations as I know them!
Old 10-25-2016, 02:41 PM
Just Got Here

Thanks! Is there a dealer in western New York?
Old 10-25-2016, 03:29 PM
moto-trax.com

Hebeler Sales & Service in Lockport, NY is one of our dealers. Check out our dealer map on our website for more info on them!
Old 10-26-2016, 06:38 AM
Just Got Here

Is the adjustable fox shock the only difference between the scout xc and the moto x?
Old 10-26-2016, 11:07 AM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Doing any demo-days?
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SNOWBIKES