Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV

Old 08-14-2016, 02:15 AM
Prospect

Furthur Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Furthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 2017 sportsman 570 clutch issues?

My Dad just got a new polaris 570 6x6 with EBS, and the clutching is very grabby on engagement. He took it back to the dealer and they say they don't know how to fix it. I haven't seen it yet. They told him "it's a new design, no spring". That's not what the online parts diagrams show, but what do I know, I'm not a polaris tech

Has anyone had these apart yet? Has anyone driven one at all yet?

John

"Sometimes a man has to be alone, in the woods, with his sled... " I_boondock

Countersteering since 2003.
Old 09-22-2016, 01:04 PM
Just Got Here

Grandpa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 570 Sprtsman with EBS

HEy my father -in law has the same issue with his 2016 570. That thing will throw you over the handle bars if your ot careful. I have been researching this on the polarisatvforums web site and I am beig told that you can have the "one way bearing" removed from the clutch and jus thave the dealer put in a "normal" bearing and this would essentially remove the EBS. If you still want EBS, I am being told you can change buy a clutch kit that would change the helix ad spring and soften it up a bit/

Grandpa
Old 09-25-2016, 06:38 PM
Prospect

Furthur Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Furthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from ARFurthur Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Hey, thanks for that! Any idea what the recommended helix and spring is? Also, what about just disconnecting the electric wire?

"Sometimes a man has to be alone, in the woods, with his sled... " I_boondock

Countersteering since 2003.

Last edited by Furthur; 09-25-2016 at 06:44 PM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > ATV / UTV