Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Clothing/Gear

Old 12-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Prospect

Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Polar Express Has earned a rub and tug from ARPolar Express Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default *SOLD**NEW WARY Avy

****Sold******Selling a brand new, (Tags still attached) size/model 33L, (it's the big one) avy backback made by WARY.

Its a great pack that fits and rides well on your back. Still have the tags attached, and the manual in one of the pockets.

It comes WITH the air cannister!!! Right now, the canister is not full, in case it needs to be shipped.

Great Christmas present!!!
$400

you can email me at
wranglerdavy@hotmail.com to reach me. I may be able to help with delivery, if you want it shipped, I am able to accept cash or paypal, but you can cover shipping.

If you want a pic, send me an email, with your cell or email, and I'll get you a pic right away.

'06 Ram CTD
'91YJ
'11 PRO
'08 D7

This is America, if you don't like it, go conquer another country, and start your own.

I'll keep my God, my guns and my freedom, Barry can keep his 'change'

Last edited by Polar Express; 01-18-2016 at 08:21 PM.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > CLASSIFIEDS > Parts and Accessories > Clothing/Gear