Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO

Old 08-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Prospect

Sidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Sidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from ARSidehiller Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Expedition Extreme

Any thoughts on the expedition extreme as an ice fishing / mountain sled? Getting past the "gotta get the high mark" time of my life but I still like to play in the deep. How is this sled going to do in the powder?
Old 08-12-2015, 07:24 AM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

800 with a 154x20x1.75 track seems to me enough to get you anywhere you want to go.
Might not side hill the best?? Little more work in the powder maybe.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO