Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO

Old 06-06-2015, 11:46 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Default Guage updates

Hey. I just had this done to my sled (14 800 x etec). Sent the cluster over to him and he turned on the functions I asked for. Here is his write up on Dootalk.

Some of you may have already seen this, but thought I'd post it here for those who haven't, but may be interested in this service.

Unlock the potential in your premium XS, XM and XP gauge without the need for one of Ski Doo's modules. This works on all '08-'15 gauges, but not all features are available in every year or model. This is simply enabling what Ski Doo has programmed into the gauge, but not turned on from the factory. Available features are:

* Numerical coolant temp display ('13 and newer)
* Temp gauge as bar display for '08-'12 models
* "Racing package" which enables top RPM recall, tach reads in increments of 10rpm, EGT temp recall and center pipe EGT for models equipped that way
* Enable grips to work at idle
* Switch from US to Metric units (miles to km)
* Enable fuel gauge for the RS
* TPS angle display
* Lap recorder

I can also enable the coolant temp display for the standard gauge, which displays as bars only (toggle between the fuel gauge and coolant temp) and turn on hand warmers at idle in the standard cluster.

$30 to unlock temp display only. $50 to unlock all available features in the deluxe & standard gauge (features differ depending on year). Add a flat $10 for return shipping (US only) for up to 3 clusters. If sending in more than 3 clusters, contact me regarding return shipping cost. Turnaround time is 1-2 days. If local to central WI, this can be done without removing the cluster from the sled if you bring the sled to me.

PM or email witzeling@gmail.com

Before update and after. If you have this done, tell him Mac-Daddy sent ya.

Please note, this is not my cluster. The RPM on the one display is with a battery powering the display, the sled is OFF.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg guage 1.jpg (38.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg guage 2.jpg (47.3 KB, 49 views)

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > BRAND SPECIFIC TECH / DISCUSSION > SKI DOO