Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > MOTOCROSS / CROSS COUNTRY / CROSS TERRAIN

Old 07-06-2015, 10:45 AM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Heres a little gopro footage from one of the guys in our group.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:09 AM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Wow. That looks like a blast!!!!

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 08-08-2015, 09:00 AM
Prospect

Volcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from AR

What kind of bikes work best for this?

I'm looking to pick up a dual sport pretty soon so I can get out and ride.
Old 08-09-2015, 08:25 AM
REBEL

SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR
SLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from ARSLIM Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT HUNTER View Post
Any other Rebs planning on making it over or up to participate in this event?

http://www.klim.com/Cow-Tag-Off-Road-Ride-Event.html

few of us UTARDS (recent infection I caught and can't seem to remedy) are planning on making the trip up.

Frikken Utard.

SledHeadRacing

MotorFist

2CoolAirVents

TEAM IDAHO MILITIA
Old 08-09-2015, 11:53 AM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Buster View Post

For an event like that, small/light but torquey. 300 2-stroke, 450 thumper, etc. Wide-ratio gearing for woods riding. Handguards/skidplate.
My 525 might be a little much, but it'd still do it.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 08-10-2015, 08:26 AM
"Little Creep"

Quote:

We had guys on 250Fs, 450s, KTM 350, KTM 300s. XR400 the later 3 handled it the best. The 450s are a workout after that many miles of single track.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:27 AM
"Little Creep"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLIM View Post
Frikken Utard.

Always an Idahoan at heart, just can't seem to find a job in my line of work up there. At least I am with in a few hours now instead of the 12 it was from Colorado Springs!
Old 08-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Prospect

Volcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from ARVolcano Buster Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT HUNTER View Post
We had guys on 250Fs, 450s, KTM 350, KTM 300s. XR400 the later 3 handled it the best. The 450s are a workout after that many miles of single track.
Thanks.

Thinking heavily on a Suzuki DR-Z400.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:18 PM
"Little Creep"

Quote:
Thanks.

Thinking heavily on a Suzuki DR-Z400.
Never been around the DR but we were joking that the oldest and least aggressive bike in our group , 99 XR400, also was like the Cadillac of the trails. Soft suspension, low gearing that just tractors up stuff, and actually handles fairly well.
Old 08-30-2015, 09:25 AM
Prospect

Ok, picked up a DR-Z yesterday. Hoping I can keep track of your ride next year so I don't forget.
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > MOTORCYCLES / MOTOCROSS > MOTOCROSS / CROSS COUNTRY / CROSS TERRAIN