Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS > FISHING / HUNTING

Old 03-22-2015, 08:21 PM
REBEL

woolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from AR
woolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default 2016 fishing/ camping trip

so life has finaly leveled out , planning on trailering my jeep to WY , to do some camping and fishing , thinking I will unload the jeep in Cheyenne or Laramie and head towards Lander and make a loop thru the park and down into salt lake , and back , thinking the first 2 weeks in june , is the fly fishing good at this time ?
Old 03-22-2015, 10:22 PM
"Little Creep"

TROUT HUNTER has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by woolywag View Post
so life has finaly leveled out , planning on trailering my jeep to WY , to do some camping and fishing , thinking I will unload the jeep in Cheyenne or Laramie and head towards Lander and make a loop thru the park and down into salt lake , and back , thinking the first 2 weeks in june , is the fly fishing good at this time ?
Normal year you would still be getting into runoff. This year who knows depends on the area. That time frame should get you into the tail end of the salmon fly hatch on the henry's fork and some of the best caddis hatches of the year through there. Henry's lake just outside of west yellowstone will have just opened and that is always pretty good that first part of june.
Old 03-22-2015, 10:27 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

wooly, my only input is why wait till 2016? life can be short do it this yr
Old 03-23-2015, 02:13 PM
REBEL

woolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from AR
woolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from ARwoolywag Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
wooly, my only input is why wait till 2016? life can be short do it this yr
I hear ya Blu , but this years full already , additions on "camp" , new small sugar house at camp , trips to NH and ME fishing , man time goes by so fast
Back Country Rebels - Forums > SUMMER RECREATION > WATER SPORTS > FISHING / HUNTING