Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > AVALANCHE INFORMATION

Old 03-17-2015, 10:44 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

It's not a matter of "staying off the hills" ... it's a matter of making educated decisions for which hills and when.

And the other part is having the skills and equipment to perform timely rescues in the event that someone makes a bad decision.

Get the gear, get the training.

Wishing for a speedy recovery.
#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 03-18-2015, 07:46 AM
Prospect

TheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from AR
TheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from ARTheHardWay Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by M8BRAAAAP View Post
There i changed it for ya.hope it makes it ok.

It's easy to armchair quarterback, but the fact is that I have seen you on the very same hillside before, among others, in similar conditions. I'll admit, I've been there too, and I'm using this to learn, as I hope others will too. It's not going to keep me from going out and riding the areas I enjoy.
Was this the straw that broke the camels back to make you decide to get out of snowmobiling altogether?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
It's not a matter of "staying off the hills" ... it's a matter of making educated decisions for which hills and when.

And the other part is having the skills and equipment to perform timely rescues in the event that someone makes a bad decision.

This.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-18-2015, 08:15 AM
REBEL

M8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from ARM8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from AR
M8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from ARM8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from ARM8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from ARM8BRAAAAP Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHardWay View Post
It's easy to armchair quarterback, but the fact is that I have seen you on the very same hillside before, among others, in similar conditions. I'll admit, I've been there too, and I'm using this to learn, as I hope others will too. It's not going to keep me from going out and riding the areas I enjoy.
Was this the straw that broke the camels back to make you decide to get out of snowmobiling altogether?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep! I thought we were all gonna be smarter after what happened to Rob.going to la plata canyon in the worst avy conditions of the year and hillclimbing dosnt get filed under "smarter" to me.i hate to say it, but i really dont wanna be around for it when someone isnt so lucky.so to awnser your question in more detail, im scared shitless!!!
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE REBEL YELL > AVALANCHE INFORMATION