Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR

Old 01-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Just Got Here

mtndreamer Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtndreamer Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtndreamer Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtndreamer Has earned a rub and tug from ARmtndreamer Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default Turbo nytro fuel pressure help

I have a 2008 Nytro with a boondocker RG midmount turbo setup, I run 112 in it no matter if Im home in Iowa or out west in the snowies. I have an issue with I believe the Turbosmart regulator on the sled. I pull it out of the trailer and let it warm up and sometimes its sitting at 35 pounds of pressure. I adjust it up to the 45 spec that boondocker calls for and the sled runs great, at 35 psi I get some backfiring when on the throttle, Ive had this fluctuate during riding and even sometimes spike up to over 50 at different intervals of the ride. I am impressed with the sled while its running right but frustrated when it isnt, my trips are infrequent and not that long and my buddies dont want to wait around for a test and tune session. Am I looking at some worn out parts in this regulator? I run 14 lbs of boost out west- rarely see that number on my ebc and 10 lbs here at 900ft. Thanks for the help
Back Country Rebels - Forums > REBELS WITH A WRENCH > MOD / FORCED AIR

Tags
nytro turbo boondocker