Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WISCONSIN

Old 12-14-2014, 09:08 AM
Prospect

07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Default New to WI

Anyone looking to go up north and rip. I have a truck and enclosed trailer. Just moved to the Rice Lake, WI area. Looking to meet up with guys that like to rally.

#1 Most Hated BCR Member

This above posted message has been approved for publication by CatKillers Publishing Inc..
Old 12-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Prospect

07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR07iqrmk Has earned a rub and tug from AR

I know I might ride a little harder than you guys here in WI but no one wants go rippin in the UP sometime.

#1 Most Hated BCR Member

This above posted message has been approved for publication by CatKillers Publishing Inc..
Old 01-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Just Got Here

stuckagain1301 is an unknown quantity at this point

We just moved to rice lake too.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > WISCONSIN