Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA

Old 12-21-2015, 07:29 PM
REBEL

BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu Du View Post
sad when you click on his wifes facebook and see 2 young children left behind. why do people even ride in cooke? I have been there once in the early 90's and will never go back
Its sad and i hope to never see anymore lost.

We cant blame the area, thats like blaming guns for killings in Chicago.

Cooke is a gentle or as ferocious as you want to make it. I can take a group of first timers there and ride in areas with no fear of avys. People need to educate themselves on the area and dangers.

I'll be riding there in the next few weeks, will i be scared? Yes, but its out of caution and respect. You can have a blast there and be clear of danger. If any of you want to learn the area give me a call.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:57 PM
REBEL

BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR
BLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from ARBLITZKRIEG Has earned a rub and tug from AR

To be honest I'm more afraid of the drive to Cooke, not because of the roads or weather but because of the idiots on the roads.
Old 12-21-2015, 09:54 PM
MOTORBOATER

Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP
Mac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLPMac-Daddy-Racing-212 Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLITZKRIEG View Post
To be honest I'm more afraid of the drive to Cooke, not because of the roads or weather but because of the idiots on the roads.
I'd hook up and ride with ya. I have a 20 yr old kid that wants to experience the deep stuff. Won't happen this year though.

Mac

"THE TROUBLE WITH TROUBLE, IS THAT IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS FUN"

Rest in Peace: Steve Reis, Good Friend (1-17-14)

Rest in Peace: John Seipel, Father in Law (5-7-15)
Old 12-22-2015, 07:49 AM
REBEL

Come on out here!
Old 12-23-2015, 12:52 PM
REBEL

Interesting site: Avalanche Fatalities in US by category & location: skiers, sledders, climbers, etc.

http://avalanche.state.co.us/accidents/us/
Old 12-23-2015, 12:57 PM
CAPTAIN

Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP
Bump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLPBump Offical PLP

wow those are some scary numbers, HOWEVER.... they are trending in the right direction. Likely directly attributed to the vast array of training and education available the past few years and major advancements in gear and technology.

Funeral was just a couple hours ago.... no bueno for sure. Lets hope the 2015/2016 stays at 2. Numbers are just numbers until it hits close to home.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:35 PM
REBEL

Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Blu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from ARBlu Du Has earned a rub and tug from AR

www.avalanche.org
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > MONTANA