Go Back   Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO

Old 11-16-2014, 03:51 PM
REBEL

sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR
sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR

so went up solo, brother bailed. didnt go too crazy.... locker wasnt working and i was alone. went up on the Breckenridge side of Georgia pass. looks good so far.... like u said^ no base. a solid foot or 2 down low, pic was taken at ~9500ft or so. i got passed on the way up by 2 tour sleds. that was the first run up the mtn for the tour company. im sure theyll start grooming soon.

I have some things to get done before i start tuning the iqr, but atleast mother nature is starting up!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg snow recon 1.jpg (62.2 KB, 104 views)
Old 11-16-2014, 04:55 PM
"bcr forum security services"

Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP
Mule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLPMule Offical PLP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledfreakco View Post
so went up solo, brother bailed. didnt go too crazy.... locker wasnt working and i was alone. went up on the Breckenridge side of Georgia pass. looks good so far.... like u said^ no base. a solid foot or 2 down low, pic was taken at ~9500ft or so. i got passed on the way up by 2 tour sleds. that was the first run up the mtn for the tour company. im sure theyll start grooming soon.

I have some things to get done before i start tuning the iqr, but atleast mother nature is starting up!
Couple years ago I went up Vail Pass mid-November; Rotax and I were "those guys" on sleds passing people in cars.

15 November 2008.

#155 | Mule's Photos | BackCountryRebels | ThumperTalk | Tekrider | TylersBA
I am a Snowmobiler!
Old 11-16-2014, 05:57 PM
REBEL

sledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from ARsledfreakco Has earned a rub and tug from AR

yup^ a trail though can only entertain for so long....
Old 11-17-2014, 06:29 AM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP

Quote:
yup^ a trail though can only entertain for so long....
I have a 100 mile break in for my new QD belt on the Pro. I will definately get out for some early trail riding to get that done so when the snow is ready, so am I.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:19 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Mtn Rider View Post
I have a 100 mile break in for my new QD belt on the Pro. I will definately get out for some early trail riding to get that done so when the snow is ready, so am I.
my uncle has already put 20 miles on his snow checked pro riding the trail in winter park.... i need to get my sled welded, and my boards mounted and ill be doing the same but tuning as i go
Old 11-19-2014, 07:49 AM
REBEL

Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP
Red Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLPRed Mtn Rider Offical PLP

Quote:
my uncle has already put 20 miles on his snow checked pro riding the trail in winter park.... i need to get my sled welded, and my boards mounted and ill be doing the same but tuning as i go
Make sure he does the whole break-in. I cheated my first one and the belt was toast at 150 miles. Second one, same '13 belt, easily lasted 1100 miles and counting. I kept it under 40 and ran 100 trail miles. I have a '14 version (better/stronger/faster) to fit for this season. I will carry the used one as a spare.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:54 PM
REBEL

boy from the,pics posted by Burandt and the boondocker guys and Steven, the ears and Buff pass looks deep. i doubt any base still but deep
Old 12-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Prospect

Rick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from AR
Rick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from ARRick Has earned a rub and tug from AR

The ears had a rain after the snow that left about 1" of ice crust when I went up there about 2 weekends ago. That will make the avy danger pretty high for a while. Bummer.

It's looking hopeful for the next few weeks though.
Old 12-22-2014, 06:20 PM
REBEL

We had rain all night in town and then 4-6 inches during the day. Heading up in the morning, I am betting there is lots of snow...
Old 12-22-2014, 07:10 PM
REBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Mtn Rider View Post
We had rain all night in town and then 4-6 inches during the day. Heading up in the morning, I am betting there is lots of snow...
nice! take pics of the white stuff
Back Country Rebels - Forums > THE TRENCH > RIDING AREAS - USA > COLORADO